After MIA-ing for a few days...
Have been quite busy with remedial and consultations recently.
When the staff was having buffet lunch yesterday, I was having consultation.
When everyone was enjoying the "Pioneer got Talent", I was STILL at my consultation (second round).
I know I shouldnt complain.
Lol.
Anyway, here are some pictures of the week:

I drew this cat and named it "Ah Fu" initially.
But b'cos of the owner, I purposely added an "N"...
SOoo, its official name is called "Ah Fu N".
Wahaha.
Ty Ty.

Drew this when I was coaching my bro Math.
Hmmm...
I tink I should go paint the words on wall mural.
"Celebrating A Decade, Pioneering the Next".
Have been quite busy with remedial and consultations recently.
When the staff was having buffet lunch yesterday, I was having consultation.
When everyone was enjoying the "Pioneer got Talent", I was STILL at my consultation (second round).
I know I shouldnt complain.
Lol.
Anyway, here are some pictures of the week:

I drew this cat and named it "Ah Fu" initially.
But b'cos of the owner, I purposely added an "N"...
SOoo, its official name is called "Ah Fu N".
Wahaha.
Ty Ty.

Drew this when I was coaching my bro Math.
Hmmm...
I tink I should go paint the words on wall mural.
"Celebrating A Decade, Pioneering the Next".
No kick man!
And I can be filmed by Nic and my gao da wei meng...
Hahaha.

Took a photo of this recycled robot from Ms Cheng's desk.
There was this joke by JX: Ms Cheng's desk has got a dunno wat doo-doo.
I was like, huh? Do-do bird ah?
Actually, she was trying to mean voo-doo.
Lol.
Was laughing at this when Nic and Paul joined us for lunch.
ZY joined us later.
Anyway, was talking to Nic bout the stupid guai ka losing my collar pin.
He said GK is finding an excuse just to piss me off.
OMG.
If tats the case all the more I despise him can.
So disgusting.
I tink other than disgusting I also cannot find a better word to describe him.
Wo de ma ah...
~MilkyEgg~
8:29 PM
8:29 PM
