1 April 2009
If there were to be any project on recycling tissue paper, I guess I'll just have to participate ardently in it.
Its kinda "sinful" to have wasted so many packets (equivalent to a box) of 3 ply tissues just to sneeze.
Its me and my problematic nose.
So was rather noisy today b'cos of this.
Lol.
Anyway, is there any significance to 1st April?
Yes I would say, at least for 2009...
My eyes played a trick on me.
Was at the staff room with my time-table right in front of me.
It says 11:30 lesson, so I continued reading my notes.
It was until 11:20 tat I felt something was not rite (I dunno wat was not rite anyway).
And I checked the time-table again.
Lesson should be at 11:00!!!
Perhaps my flu was the cause.
But I know its just an excuse.
Cant I just have a little less of tat "blurness"?
Hai.
Was raining in the afternoon.
So I took a picture when my dad was driving me home.

The focus of this photo is not the objects at the back...
But the rain droplets tat wet the window.
下雨天。。。
正好符合我低落的心情。
If there were to be any project on recycling tissue paper, I guess I'll just have to participate ardently in it.
Its kinda "sinful" to have wasted so many packets (equivalent to a box) of 3 ply tissues just to sneeze.
Its me and my problematic nose.
So was rather noisy today b'cos of this.
Lol.
Anyway, is there any significance to 1st April?
Yes I would say, at least for 2009...
My eyes played a trick on me.
Was at the staff room with my time-table right in front of me.
It says 11:30 lesson, so I continued reading my notes.
It was until 11:20 tat I felt something was not rite (I dunno wat was not rite anyway).
And I checked the time-table again.
Lesson should be at 11:00!!!
Perhaps my flu was the cause.
But I know its just an excuse.
Cant I just have a little less of tat "blurness"?
Hai.
Was raining in the afternoon.
So I took a picture when my dad was driving me home.

The focus of this photo is not the objects at the back...
But the rain droplets tat wet the window.
下雨天。。。
正好符合我低落的心情。
~MilkyEgg~
10:09 PM
10:09 PM
