Went to open houses...
Heard lots of opinions from seniors and teachers.
Yet I am still not sure of the course to pursue.
Perhaps I just dun have interest in ANY of the courses in Singapore.
Still remembered what the person said when we went for the admission talk at NTU:
"Sometimes, not everyone will get to realise their passion. He or she will just have to choose something that is closest to his/her passion."
Its true.
I wont be able to do veterinary science and fulfil my dreams.
But what is the alternative path that will bring me to my destination?
The vet course in Temasek Poly that will enable me to be a vet clinic assistant?
I dunno.
Am I going to waste the 4 years doing something that is not of my interest?
Will I regret for not trying to fight to go overseas?
Yet there are just so many things to consider.
I cant be so selfish.
Wat am I supposed to do then?
I'm so vexed!
Heard lots of opinions from seniors and teachers.
Yet I am still not sure of the course to pursue.
Perhaps I just dun have interest in ANY of the courses in Singapore.
Still remembered what the person said when we went for the admission talk at NTU:
"Sometimes, not everyone will get to realise their passion. He or she will just have to choose something that is closest to his/her passion."
Its true.
I wont be able to do veterinary science and fulfil my dreams.
But what is the alternative path that will bring me to my destination?
The vet course in Temasek Poly that will enable me to be a vet clinic assistant?
I dunno.
Am I going to waste the 4 years doing something that is not of my interest?
Will I regret for not trying to fight to go overseas?
Yet there are just so many things to consider.
I cant be so selfish.
Wat am I supposed to do then?
I'm so vexed!
~MilkyEgg~
11:41 PM
11:41 PM
