Went for a jog today as usual.
Saw this guy at the opposite side of the canal.
He kept staring at me.
He looked familiar.
The build, hair and running style reminded me of someone...
Wing Kiong!!!
Lol.
So pai sei that I took so long to recognise him.
Cos I wasnt wearing my spectacles.
And when I was about to call him, he'd already ran past me. :(
Aiyo, next time just wave to me and I'll wave back ya.
Haha.
Saw this guy at the opposite side of the canal.
He kept staring at me.
He looked familiar.
The build, hair and running style reminded me of someone...
Wing Kiong!!!
Lol.
So pai sei that I took so long to recognise him.
Cos I wasnt wearing my spectacles.
And when I was about to call him, he'd already ran past me. :(
Aiyo, next time just wave to me and I'll wave back ya.
Haha.
~MilkyEgg~
8:02 PM
8:02 PM
