Random Pictures

Saw this picture on http://www.dailypuppy.com
Felt that it was innovative for the owner to have taken the back view instead of the front.
SOooo...

I copied that shot!
I'm so bo liao rite.
LOL.
Went out with my gals yesterday evening for Au's celebration.
Visited The Clinic at Clarke Quay.
Nice outdoor atmosphere and "Clinic" theme indeed.
Ordered some drinks that we did not even hear of (almost every name was unfamiliar b'cos we were first-timers).

"Sex On A Drip" was cute, isnt it?
Really seems like a patient with a pkt of drip.
Haha.

Cant remember wat is the name of this drink...
Maybe its something like "Nurse Party"?
I love this man!
So cool to be drinking from a syringe.
Anyway, I tink Meh and me were quite suay yesterday.
Cos we kept losing at the guessing-fist game.
So we tio quite a lot of forfeits and drank a lot of times.
Lol.
Didnt get to take pictures of the "Waterfall" and "Flaming Lamborghini".
Cos the last two drinks we ordered were still the best.
They make my throat hot and face flush!
Wahaha.
Glad tat I was still in a clear state of mind after the forfeits.
But it was a fun night.
We gals have grown up!
Woo hoo~
LOL.

Went to Giant today with my family.
Saw the new Twisties products.
Or they werent new, its just tat I'm outdated?
In anycase, I tink they have very nice packaging!
I didnt buy though.
Hehe.


Saw this picture on http://www.dailypuppy.com
Felt that it was innovative for the owner to have taken the back view instead of the front.
SOooo...

I copied that shot!
I'm so bo liao rite.
LOL.
Went out with my gals yesterday evening for Au's celebration.
Visited The Clinic at Clarke Quay.
Nice outdoor atmosphere and "Clinic" theme indeed.
Ordered some drinks that we did not even hear of (almost every name was unfamiliar b'cos we were first-timers).

"Sex On A Drip" was cute, isnt it?
Really seems like a patient with a pkt of drip.
Haha.

Cant remember wat is the name of this drink...
Maybe its something like "Nurse Party"?
I love this man!
So cool to be drinking from a syringe.
Anyway, I tink Meh and me were quite suay yesterday.
Cos we kept losing at the guessing-fist game.
So we tio quite a lot of forfeits and drank a lot of times.
Lol.
Didnt get to take pictures of the "Waterfall" and "Flaming Lamborghini".
Cos the last two drinks we ordered were still the best.
They make my throat hot and face flush!
Wahaha.
Glad tat I was still in a clear state of mind after the forfeits.
But it was a fun night.
We gals have grown up!
Woo hoo~
LOL.

Went to Giant today with my family.
Saw the new Twisties products.
Or they werent new, its just tat I'm outdated?
In anycase, I tink they have very nice packaging!
I didnt buy though.
Hehe.

Chanced upon this at a bakery shop.
Its super cute can!
I dun tink I'll bear to eat it if I were to buy it...
Haha.
Hmmm.
Thurs would be our last dance lesson.
I'm definitely gonna miss it.
I love Hip Hop!!!
:)
~MilkyEgg~
3:55 PM
3:55 PM
