window.location="http://awwtoobad.blogspot.com"; } //--> iLOVEeggs <body>

Sunday, March 22, 2009

One week of holidays!

Have been very tired about Uni admission since the open houses...

Was really vexed after much pondering and yet not being able to come up with any decision.

SOoo...

I'd decided to take one week break (since its March Hols anyway)...

Did many things throughout the week, except to think of the Uni courses.

Monday:

Went back to school for consultation in the morning.

Did the Maclaurin's tutorial and some KINEMATICS questions.

p.s. I am a Math RT.

Lol.

But it was fun to talk to her regarding her school life and council stuff.

I still love to gossip as before. :p

And thanks for telling me something tat really brightened up my day.

I'll keep it a secret yea. :)

Tuesday:

Watched "Coming Soon" with my gals.

Hmmm.

Its not really scary.

Cos we can sort of anticipate the scenes.

I tink "Shutter" is still the best.

Its the only horror movie that I screamed (and shell should know why yea).

Haha.

Wednesday:

Went back PJ again.

To collect my edited CCA records.

Its like FINALLY, after two weeks of pressing and chasing.

The thought of it just makes me fed up.

Argh.

Anyway, caught up with Samson and we chatted a while.

It was then tat I realised how practical the world is.

Shant elaborate as it concerns some one's privacy.

Thursday:

Went to the Library @ Esplanade.

Its small, but really cosy.

If I were to retake my A-Levels (which is definitely not going to happen), I'll go there and mug.

Lol.

At night was dance as usual.

Hmmm.

Whacking (also spelt as wacking? I cant find the correct spelling online) is really nice!

Erm...

BUT, it causes much serious muscle ache, especially in the arms.

LOL.

Friday:

Met up with Ah Li, ZY and Lao er for a badminton session.

Went to RP, only to realise that the sports hall was closed for some recycling project? AWW...

Nevertheless, we had our means of continuing with our plan.

There is always the CC and neighbouring courts, isnt it?

Lol.

Went to watch "Mall Cop".

Super funny.

Was laughing hilariously.

I guess it really cheers me up man.

Its the best show that I've watched within this week ( Watchmen, Coming Soon and Mall Cop).

Oh, theres something that I wanna say.



We actually didnt want to catch the 3.40 show.

But something cropped up.

And I just wanna say that both parties were at fault; the staff was blur and we were careless.

Must be glad that they actually agreed to exchange the tickets for us.

Saturday:

Its Sentosa day!

Though I've been frequenting the island, it was the first time that I went there with my gals!

Its been a long time ever since I last played beach volleyball.

So I asked the girls if they have any.

Au: Even if I dun get to borrow any, I'll buy one.

Me: U wanna buy a volleyball just for this? So ex...

Au: Those blow air wan where got ex? And I'll get to use it when I go beach too.

So we actually had different balls in mind.

Hers was tat of a light beach ball while mine was a standard volleyball.

Lol.

In the end, I kidnapped this home:



LOL.

Borrowed this from Lao er.

Thanks man! If not we wouldnt get to play beach volley le!

Went to Palawan.

And took lots of pictures...





The above two pictures were taken by a teen girl.

She asked us if we wanna take jump shot.

We were like... Eh...

And we didnt.

Lol.






Any idea how we take these photos?

Cos it was actually an uphill.

So we placed the camera on top and one of us would have to go up and set timer.

Once the person pressed the button, she'll have to run down the slope such that she makes it within 10 sec to join the rest for the photo.

The people at the extreme right of the pictures were the ones doing the running (and I'm one of them).

Its so cool man!

Wahaha.



Anyway, did u guys manage to spot something weird from this pic?

Theres actually an extra pair of legs as circled.

Dun worry, its not something eerie.

It belonged to that of a Bangla.

So pissed off with them.

They went around taking pictures of girls in bikinis.

Gosh.

So sick of them.

Yucks.

Oh, we went to Marche for dinner!

The cream of mushroom is super good.

Love it man (maybe b'cos its mushroom).

Haha.

Hope to go there again and I'll try the tempting stir-fried mushrooms!

Lol.

Met my parents and bro at the pasar malam near my house.

Went around searching for something...



CHESTNUTS!!!

Didnt want to go in the first place, cos theres nothing interesting anyway.

But I know my grandma likes to eat roasted chestnuts...

So, went to get some for her since my dad's fetching.

Wahaha.

Lazy me.

Sunday:

OMG.

The accumulation of muscle ache results in muscle pain!!!

It was only aching on Friday, but it got worse today.

Cant even exert strength, esp my right arm.

Gosh.

Whacking + Badminton + Volleyball (for 3 consecutive days) = PAIN!

I guess I've played too much for the week.

Enough of escapism...

Its time to come back to serious stuff.

I've already applied for my Uni courses.

I guess its really important to take a break if u're tired.

"If life is getting you down,
rest if you must.
But dun you quit!
Just remember:
Faith is everything.
Impossible is nothing."

I tink it helps.

:)


~MilkyEgg~
3:00 PM

ARCHIVES
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
October 2012
November 2012
June 2013
May 2014
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
August 2015

yanting
this girl was born on the SEVENof`JAN
which is why she is a capricorn
self - centred and utterly SMART


FANCIES
pups
EGGS
CHICKY
MOOMOO
SHEEP
DODO
HECTYPUS
and of course RED and SKELETONkey

LINKIES

`MEHMEH
`PIPI
`CHICKY
`HECTY
`MOOMOO
`JELLY
`MANTAYOH
`SARAH
`MEL
`STAR
`XINXIN
`WEICHEE
`DEXTER
`BENBEN
`WEELIN
`TEMASEKSEMINAR07
`DALABA
`PJSHUTTLERS
`LAOER
`HAOGE
`GURL
`07S25
`PJC
`NOAH'S ARK

CREDITS
Designer
Host
Blogskins
Image


adopt your own virtual pet!

TAGGYboard