New challenges ahead
I've officially stepped down from all J1 H2 duties!
Wat come next are J2 classes taking H1 Math.
I'm suppose to do co-teaching, together with Ms Lim Yian and Ms Valerie Tan, but my focus will be on the weaker students.
Hmmm.
H1 syllabus...
Last 2 topics before revision: Integration and Apps of Integration!!!
Alamak.
I haven been doing these 2 topics since...
And I wasnt really good at Int. when I was still a student.
Uh-oh!!!
Gotta go in a class tomolo.
3 periods with no teacher accompanying (cos VT will not be around).
Haha.
I shall see how man.
Anyway, heard from Ms Lim tat Ah Ling (Edmund Ling) may wanna deploy me over to his J1 H1 side.
If tats the case then I wont be jobless le.
Still, I tink I gotta prepare myself for the worse.
SOoo, I've actually called tuition agencies too.
I wan to teach tuition!!!
P.S. The stupid Jason tat Pearl recommended is a jerk man. He pissed me off. :(
I've officially stepped down from all J1 H2 duties!
Wat come next are J2 classes taking H1 Math.
I'm suppose to do co-teaching, together with Ms Lim Yian and Ms Valerie Tan, but my focus will be on the weaker students.
Hmmm.
H1 syllabus...
Last 2 topics before revision: Integration and Apps of Integration!!!
Alamak.
I haven been doing these 2 topics since...
And I wasnt really good at Int. when I was still a student.
Uh-oh!!!
Gotta go in a class tomolo.
3 periods with no teacher accompanying (cos VT will not be around).
Haha.
I shall see how man.
Anyway, heard from Ms Lim tat Ah Ling (Edmund Ling) may wanna deploy me over to his J1 H1 side.
If tats the case then I wont be jobless le.
Still, I tink I gotta prepare myself for the worse.
SOoo, I've actually called tuition agencies too.
I wan to teach tuition!!!
P.S. The stupid Jason tat Pearl recommended is a jerk man. He pissed me off. :(
~MilkyEgg~
2:07 PM
2:07 PM
