I am going to invigilate a Math paper tomolo!!!
Omg.
I'm so nervous.
Even more worried than when I'm taking the paper.
Its the first time that I am invigilating.
And its not in the hall but classroom.
A math paper...
Means I'll have to get them to clear their GC.
Wat if I tell them the wrong instructions to clear the memory?
Wat if I stumble when reading out the exam rules (like: No handphones and unauthorised materials in the exam venue bla bla)?
Wat if I dun start the paper on time?
Wat if the students ask questions regarding the paper?
Wat if I've got parallax error and dun end the paper after 3 hours sharp?
Wat if...
Gosh.
I'm such a worry-pot.
But wat I can say is that I definitely looking forward to it!
SOoo excited bout it.
Lol.
I tink it'll be a great experience man.
Wahaha. :)
Omg.
I'm so nervous.
Even more worried than when I'm taking the paper.
Its the first time that I am invigilating.
And its not in the hall but classroom.
A math paper...
Means I'll have to get them to clear their GC.
Wat if I tell them the wrong instructions to clear the memory?
Wat if I stumble when reading out the exam rules (like: No handphones and unauthorised materials in the exam venue bla bla)?
Wat if I dun start the paper on time?
Wat if the students ask questions regarding the paper?
Wat if I've got parallax error and dun end the paper after 3 hours sharp?
Wat if...
Gosh.
I'm such a worry-pot.
But wat I can say is that I definitely looking forward to it!
SOoo excited bout it.
Lol.
I tink it'll be a great experience man.
Wahaha. :)
~MilkyEgg~
11:08 PM
11:08 PM
