Haven been blogging for a long time.
Guess I've been worrying bout my Grandpa since last week...
He seems better now.
No more nonsensical stuff tat really scares me off.
I dunno.
U guys may not know wat I'm talking about...
But I just cant put him off my mind for for the past 2 weeks.
I guess nothing's gonna happen to him, rite?
Anyway, was talking to this guy...
He asked me for Mdm Ong CC's no. so tat he can ask her to write referral letter for his scholarship.
I told him to look for Mrs Tay instead, cos Mdm Ong wont be back until term 3.
But tats not the point...
The fact is tat he said tat he's on "high demand" and tat most uni would want him.
Ok...
Maybe he didnt mean it.
Or perhaps I'm just too sensitive.
But I dun feel very good bout his statement.
Its alright.
I tink tats life.
I'll take this as a wake up call to work even harder in uni.
I wont wanna make my parents, family and frens worry bout me.
They're far more important than my grades now.
And a million thanks for being there for me.
I guess wat I have to do now is to really consider my options and make an informed decision tat I wont regret upon.
Still quite lost, but I believe I'll be able to tink thru it.
:)
Guess I've been worrying bout my Grandpa since last week...
He seems better now.
No more nonsensical stuff tat really scares me off.
I dunno.
U guys may not know wat I'm talking about...
But I just cant put him off my mind for for the past 2 weeks.
I guess nothing's gonna happen to him, rite?
Anyway, was talking to this guy...
He asked me for Mdm Ong CC's no. so tat he can ask her to write referral letter for his scholarship.
I told him to look for Mrs Tay instead, cos Mdm Ong wont be back until term 3.
But tats not the point...
The fact is tat he said tat he's on "high demand" and tat most uni would want him.
Ok...
Maybe he didnt mean it.
Or perhaps I'm just too sensitive.
But I dun feel very good bout his statement.
Its alright.
I tink tats life.
I'll take this as a wake up call to work even harder in uni.
I wont wanna make my parents, family and frens worry bout me.
They're far more important than my grades now.
And a million thanks for being there for me.
I guess wat I have to do now is to really consider my options and make an informed decision tat I wont regret upon.
Still quite lost, but I believe I'll be able to tink thru it.
:)
~MilkyEgg~
9:27 PM
9:27 PM
