Went to watch The Wedding Game today.

Hmmm.
Its not really a nice movie with fantastic plot.
But if u're down and needed something to cheer u up, it'll be a comedy tats worth watching.
Anyway, went out with them to get pressie for lao er.
(The couple's getting a present tgt for him. Ops. Kidding yea. Dun angry ah.)
I've already passed mine to him though.

Here is it!

Had a hard time wrapping it.
Cos our dear WW has got no wrapper at home.
SOoooo, I had no choice but to come up with this idea.
I tink its gonna be difficult for him to open it man.
Haha.
Btw, wanna guess wats inside?
Its a...
DOOR STOPPER!




This piggy is really 自恋 man.
So many pictures of it.
Lol.
Ok la.
Is I take de la.
Cos its cute!
Wahaha.
Anyway, I tink WW can be v good house-husband man!
Guess wat?
He actually locked himself in the kitchen, refused my entry and prepared this...


Hmmm.
Its not really a nice movie with fantastic plot.
But if u're down and needed something to cheer u up, it'll be a comedy tats worth watching.
Anyway, went out with them to get pressie for lao er.
(The couple's getting a present tgt for him. Ops. Kidding yea. Dun angry ah.)
I've already passed mine to him though.

Here is it!

Had a hard time wrapping it.
Cos our dear WW has got no wrapper at home.
SOoooo, I had no choice but to come up with this idea.
I tink its gonna be difficult for him to open it man.
Haha.
Btw, wanna guess wats inside?
Its a...
DOOR STOPPER!




This piggy is really 自恋 man.
So many pictures of it.
Lol.
Ok la.
Is I take de la.
Cos its cute!
Wahaha.
Anyway, I tink WW can be v good house-husband man!
Guess wat?
He actually locked himself in the kitchen, refused my entry and prepared this...

A pancake with maple syrup, jam and cream PLUS a cup of milk!
Its the first time, other than my bro, tat a guy "cooks" for me! (though its just microwave)
Tats so cool of him.
Lol.
One more thing tat I promised not to say.
But my mouth starts to itch already.
Didnt know tat XXX and YYY are together.
Yes. They are together!
XXX's a romantic guy yea.
Cos he did the sweetest thing on earth, and tat is to kiap soft toy for YYY!
Its only one mahjong session and yet the attraction could be so strong.
真的是一见钟情
我想如果不来电,即使认识很久也不会变成恋人的。
衷心的祝福他们
:)
~MilkyEgg~
9:31 PM
9:31 PM
