Went to BP today after work.
Supposed to look for WW's b day present.
But, I ended up doing something stupid.
Was roaming around at Popular when I happened to see the shuai ge on duty again (the staff tat I told Pearl about).
Wahaha.
He was packing one of the shelf...
So I stood beside him and pretended to find some book.
LOL.
Couldnt believe tat I actually did such a stupid thing.
But I was just trying to catch a glimpse of his name on the tag.
Nothing else yea
Haha.
Anyway, was waiting for my dad to fetch me.
Had quite a lot of time to walk around.
So went to the pet shop.
OMG.
Theres this really young Chihuahua.
Not sure if its a he or a she... (I'll just take it as a she)
But she is definitely very hungry.
Guess wat?!
She was feeding on her own waste!
Gosh.
So poor thing.
Wanted to tell the shop assistant but she was busy selling her hamsters.
Argh.
If I were her, I wouldnt allow this to happen.
Spent at least half an hour staring at the puppies.
Felt a sudden surge of tears.
Cos I love animals,
yet I know tat I can nv be a Vet (my mum will not let me go overseas to study).
And the thought of it really hurts.
But i guess its ok.
I'm gonna be a dog trainer when I'm older.
Yes, OLDER (perhaps in my thirties when I have the freedom to go overseas to take up the course?)
Lol.
Or the most I'll compensate by befriending more dogs (2 dogs for a HDB and 3 or more for larger houses). =)
Or even do voluntary work to help the abandoned and abused pets.
I dunno.
Life seems uncertain.
No, to be exact, its my future tat seems uncertain.
Where will I be in 10 years time?
I need some light.
Just a glimpse will do.
Supposed to look for WW's b day present.
But, I ended up doing something stupid.
Was roaming around at Popular when I happened to see the shuai ge on duty again (the staff tat I told Pearl about).
Wahaha.
He was packing one of the shelf...
So I stood beside him and pretended to find some book.
LOL.
Couldnt believe tat I actually did such a stupid thing.
But I was just trying to catch a glimpse of his name on the tag.
Nothing else yea
Haha.
Anyway, was waiting for my dad to fetch me.
Had quite a lot of time to walk around.
So went to the pet shop.
OMG.
Theres this really young Chihuahua.
Not sure if its a he or a she... (I'll just take it as a she)
But she is definitely very hungry.
Guess wat?!
She was feeding on her own waste!
Gosh.
So poor thing.
Wanted to tell the shop assistant but she was busy selling her hamsters.
Argh.
If I were her, I wouldnt allow this to happen.
Spent at least half an hour staring at the puppies.
Felt a sudden surge of tears.
Cos I love animals,
yet I know tat I can nv be a Vet (my mum will not let me go overseas to study).
And the thought of it really hurts.
But i guess its ok.
I'm gonna be a dog trainer when I'm older.
Yes, OLDER (perhaps in my thirties when I have the freedom to go overseas to take up the course?)
Lol.
Or the most I'll compensate by befriending more dogs (2 dogs for a HDB and 3 or more for larger houses). =)
Or even do voluntary work to help the abandoned and abused pets.
I dunno.
Life seems uncertain.
No, to be exact, its my future tat seems uncertain.
Where will I be in 10 years time?
I need some light.
Just a glimpse will do.
~MilkyEgg~
10:21 PM
10:21 PM
