Went Marina Square for bowling yesterday.
Didnt go alone as mentioned, cos I guess its more fun when u're playing with frens?
Or perhaps I wasnt emo yesterday and there wasnt a need for me to stay alone.

Hmmm.
I'm her gal!
And we're dating on V day.
Haha.
Kidding la. (I'm not lesbo)

This guy's gonna relief teach at PJ as well.
05/06 batch.
Same class as my cousin.
Gosh.
He's a rather eccentric guy.
And the girls' conclusion bout him is:
He's weird and a little 变态。
So just try not to mess with him and get too close to him.
LOL.
Anyway, set a target for myself before I started playing.
I wanted to break 100 points! (wasnt sure initially if I could actually break it, cos afterall its my 5th time playing)
And heres the scoreboard.

Yes.
I got a 99.
Argh.
The second game was worse so I shant blog about it.
Haha.
Btw, 现在的我是伤痕累累!

Didnt go alone as mentioned, cos I guess its more fun when u're playing with frens?
Or perhaps I wasnt emo yesterday and there wasnt a need for me to stay alone.
Hmmm.
I'm her gal!
And we're dating on V day.
Haha.
Kidding la. (I'm not lesbo)
This guy's gonna relief teach at PJ as well.
05/06 batch.
Same class as my cousin.
Gosh.
He's a rather eccentric guy.
And the girls' conclusion bout him is:
He's weird and a little 变态。
So just try not to mess with him and get too close to him.
LOL.
Anyway, set a target for myself before I started playing.
I wanted to break 100 points! (wasnt sure initially if I could actually break it, cos afterall its my 5th time playing)
And heres the scoreboard.

Yes.
I got a 99.
Argh.
The second game was worse so I shant blog about it.
Haha.
Btw, 现在的我是伤痕累累!
See those scratches?
I have 7 scars in total now.
Some bleed, some dont.
And its all b'cos of her.
Aiyo, can my aunt cut the nails for her?
Joking la, actually I dun mind de.
My threshold for pain is much larger than this.
And for the sake of the licks and kisses, I'm more than willing to hug her!
Wahaha.
Something serious for now.
YW's fren is in hospital.
He's now in coma and brain dead.
I dunno wat happened to him but I just felt tat life is so vulnerable.
It really hit me in the face when I received this news (even though I may not know him).
And he's actually in need of blood, B+ and O+ types.
I've already registered my name at NUH and they'll call if he needs my blood platelets.
I hope tat he doesnt need my blood, cos if he needs, tat means something must have happened to him.
Wish him speedy recovery man.
~MilkyEgg~
2:50 PM
2:50 PM
