Unknowingly, its been a year since the escape of Mas Selamat.
Not long ago I was still doing Hunter and 5 Wolves on him...
Time really flies man.
Haha.
Anyway, another week has passed.
Cant believe tat I actually wore heels (2 inch??) everyday.
But I guess we're surviving well in school as RTs.
Lol.
Come to tink of it, Mr CPT is really a very nice teacher.
He was just forced to play devil two years back.
Wahaha.

This is JX and me in the staff room.
CUTEeee yea?

I wanted to get Polo (cos its green).
But after all I'm from Byron...
SOoo...
She got the green one instead.
Lol.

Not long ago I was still doing Hunter and 5 Wolves on him...
Time really flies man.
Haha.
Anyway, another week has passed.
Cant believe tat I actually wore heels (2 inch??) everyday.
But I guess we're surviving well in school as RTs.
Lol.
Come to tink of it, Mr CPT is really a very nice teacher.
He was just forced to play devil two years back.
Wahaha.

This is JX and me in the staff room.
CUTEeee yea?

I wanted to get Polo (cos its green).
But after all I'm from Byron...
SOoo...
She got the green one instead.
Lol.

Btw, the blue black patch (from blood donation) seems to get worse.
So ugly!
Must apply Zambak man.
Wahaha.
Kidding la.
Anyway, I tink nobody seems to be interested in paying $$ to watch a dog movie. :(
And Pearl has already watched it!
I WANT TO WATCH MARLEY AND ME!!!
Its ok.
I'll go watch it myself. :)
~MilkyEgg~
11:53 AM
11:53 AM
