I guess I've sorted out my thoughts after a long break from blogging.
I just like the way we are now. =)
Dun tink we should be bothered by it at this point of time yea.
Anyway, there are just too many things tat I havent been posting.

Met up with my girls on V day.
Had a nice chat with them.
Hmmm.
I hope u dun mind me mentioning it here, but just wanna wish u all the best for ya new relationship k.
Cherish him.
Haha. :)

Can anyone guess wat is this?
Its "seafood pizza"!
LOL.
My bro had his home econs class on Wed.
So I became his guinea pig.
Wahaha.

Dont understand why girls just like to take pictures in the toilet, even though I enjoy doing so too.
But I'll nv be the one holding the camera!
Lol.
Took a photo after our first HIP HOP lesson on Thurs.
Yes.
Its HIP HOP!
Guess I'm gonna be the worst dancer there.
But I'll not give up!
Hehe.

I just like the way we are now. =)
Dun tink we should be bothered by it at this point of time yea.
Anyway, there are just too many things tat I havent been posting.

Met up with my girls on V day.
Had a nice chat with them.
Hmmm.
I hope u dun mind me mentioning it here, but just wanna wish u all the best for ya new relationship k.
Cherish him.
Haha. :)

Can anyone guess wat is this?
Its "seafood pizza"!
LOL.
My bro had his home econs class on Wed.
So I became his guinea pig.
Wahaha.

Dont understand why girls just like to take pictures in the toilet, even though I enjoy doing so too.
But I'll nv be the one holding the camera!
Lol.
Took a photo after our first HIP HOP lesson on Thurs.
Yes.
Its HIP HOP!
Guess I'm gonna be the worst dancer there.
But I'll not give up!
Hehe.

Had our class outing yesterday at Shokudo!
Met up with them at Heeren.
More than half the class actually turned up.
So glad to see them.
Hmmm.
The rain was a spoiler though.
So Mel had to buy umbrella from 7-11.
Thanks girl, if not we'll be stuck there man.
Lol.
Anyway, results will be out soon.
The more I plan for my future, the more worried I get.
I really had to overcome this obstacle before I can go into the field tat I want.
But will I be able to persuade my mum to let me go overseas?
Definitely not.
Wat can I do if I were to stay in Singapore?
School of Medicine isnt tat easy to get in.
Even if I get the grades, I can still flop my interview.
I'm just afraid tat I'll follow Mr Dennis Lee's footstep (even though theres nothing wrong being a teacher).
Hai.
Life is full of choices.
I just dun wanna regret on my decisions.
And in any case if u need someone to talk to, u can always msg me.
I'm a good listener! (even if I may not understand)
Wahaha.
Cheer up man! :)
~MilkyEgg~
3:09 PM
3:09 PM
