Its Friday the 13th.
Nv notice it until JX told me bout it.
I'm not so superstitious to believe in it.
But somehow things just didnt go well today.
Wanted to go back PJ to play table tennis with JX.
Only to realise tat I forgot to bring the ping pong balls along.
So gotta run back and take (tats why I'm late) .
We reached school and started playing...
And ya, had a rather awkward fall on my butt when I was picking the ball (cos my soles have long worn out).
Went to the cafe to buy a drink.
Then I realised tat I've dropped the ONLY 4 bucks tat my grandma gave before I left house.
The last time tat I dropped money was when I was still in primary school?
And it was only 1 dollar then.
Tats so unlucky of me.
Crashed the orientation finale.
Was rather bored b'cos there werent many of them tat I actually know.
Of course we went to eat our dinner at 9 plus.
Went to order bubble tea too.
I told the person tat I wanted 1 honey milk tea and 1 peach green tea.
She gave me 2 cups of dunno wat tea (and I was still figuring to myself tat why does a milk tea look like this).
So I went to tell the person.
She didnt apologise and I dun give a damn.
The point is, she REPEATED my orders and gave me a HONEY GREEN TEA and a PEACH MILK TEA.
Gosh.
I tink I'm just too suay today.
Walked to the LRT station after tat.
Tot tat I'm gonna end my unlucky day soon.
Yet I got to know something tat I dun even know if I should be happy about.
Mind was in a whirl.
I'll just have to spend some time to ponder bout it.
I'll be fine after tat I guess.
Finally, something tat really cheers me up...

Hey girl, u know tat u really make my day yea?
Thanks for everything u've done!
Meet up soon k.
Love ya!
>.<
Nv notice it until JX told me bout it.
I'm not so superstitious to believe in it.
But somehow things just didnt go well today.
Wanted to go back PJ to play table tennis with JX.
Only to realise tat I forgot to bring the ping pong balls along.
So gotta run back and take (tats why I'm late) .
We reached school and started playing...
And ya, had a rather awkward fall on my butt when I was picking the ball (cos my soles have long worn out).
Went to the cafe to buy a drink.
Then I realised tat I've dropped the ONLY 4 bucks tat my grandma gave before I left house.
The last time tat I dropped money was when I was still in primary school?
And it was only 1 dollar then.
Tats so unlucky of me.
Crashed the orientation finale.
Was rather bored b'cos there werent many of them tat I actually know.
Of course we went to eat our dinner at 9 plus.
Went to order bubble tea too.
I told the person tat I wanted 1 honey milk tea and 1 peach green tea.
She gave me 2 cups of dunno wat tea (and I was still figuring to myself tat why does a milk tea look like this).
So I went to tell the person.
She didnt apologise and I dun give a damn.
The point is, she REPEATED my orders and gave me a HONEY GREEN TEA and a PEACH MILK TEA.
Gosh.
I tink I'm just too suay today.
Walked to the LRT station after tat.
Tot tat I'm gonna end my unlucky day soon.
Yet I got to know something tat I dun even know if I should be happy about.
Mind was in a whirl.
I'll just have to spend some time to ponder bout it.
I'll be fine after tat I guess.
Finally, something tat really cheers me up...

Hey girl, u know tat u really make my day yea?
Thanks for everything u've done!
Meet up soon k.
Love ya!
>.<
~MilkyEgg~
11:54 PM
11:54 PM
