I just told my mum regarding YW's fren and tat I've registered my name.
Wats wrong with her man???!
I just wanna help him.
Am I in the wrong now?
Got scolded for nothing.
Say I so sui bian, dunno him then anyhow donate blood.
WTH.
I'm just helping when I have the ability to.
I'm not cold-blooded.
I guess I'm just different from her and I'm GLAD tat I am different.
So pissed off with myself for being so stupid to have told her bout it.
SERVES me right tat I got scolded.
Argh.
Wats wrong with her man???!
I just wanna help him.
Am I in the wrong now?
Got scolded for nothing.
Say I so sui bian, dunno him then anyhow donate blood.
WTH.
I'm just helping when I have the ability to.
I'm not cold-blooded.
I guess I'm just different from her and I'm GLAD tat I am different.
So pissed off with myself for being so stupid to have told her bout it.
SERVES me right tat I got scolded.
Argh.
~MilkyEgg~
4:38 PM
4:38 PM
