Dejected.

Dun be fooled by the picture.
Went for blood donation today (Project Agape).
But I wasnt able to donate AGAIN.
In 2007, the nurse said tat my veins were too fine, so I didnt get to have the needles on me.
In 2008, I didnt even get myself in the donation zone b'cos I was lacked of iron.
This year, I finally got the needles on me (perhaps I'm getting closer to it?).
But it was only after the nurse had poked me tat she realised my blood wasnt flowing out.
Its back to the same problem again, tat my veins are still too fine.
I tried 3 times and failed.
Really dun understand why I just cant do something tat many others can do.
Was talking to Mdm Kong (VP) and she siad tat she was proud of my persistence.
But it seems tat my perseverance isnt bringing me anywhere.
On the negative note, I'm just being stubborn.
Nevertheless, I still hope tat one day I'll be able to have my veins "developed" and be able to donate my "young blood".
LOL.

Went to get this shirt for WW (b'day present).
Asked a few peeps for opinions.
Decided to buy this for him not b'cos I tink it suits him... (really sorry, cos I wasnt into the mood for shopping)
But tat his wife tinks tat he should look good in this shirt.
Haha.
Ya, who cares.
He actually asked me for his present man.
And I'm like wat the...
Lol.
Shall see when I'm free to pass it to him.
Maybe go his workplace and scare him out of his life?
Haha.

Anyway, its Wed...
Which means HE day for my bro.
Made this rasin bread...
Still tot tat he bought it and bluffed me tat he made it.
LOL.

Arent they cute?

I actually spent my whole Monday nite doing this with him.

Its supposed to be his art assignment.
And I ended up helping him.
Arent I great?
Haha.
Btw, took this photo from my room's window after a heavy rain:

雨后的彩虹是否代表着更美好的明天?
曾经阴霾的天空是否会放晴?
我不晓得。
我只知道,现在的我很迷惘。
未来的路,我该怎么走呢?

Dun be fooled by the picture.
Went for blood donation today (Project Agape).
But I wasnt able to donate AGAIN.
In 2007, the nurse said tat my veins were too fine, so I didnt get to have the needles on me.
In 2008, I didnt even get myself in the donation zone b'cos I was lacked of iron.
This year, I finally got the needles on me (perhaps I'm getting closer to it?).
But it was only after the nurse had poked me tat she realised my blood wasnt flowing out.
Its back to the same problem again, tat my veins are still too fine.
I tried 3 times and failed.
Really dun understand why I just cant do something tat many others can do.
Was talking to Mdm Kong (VP) and she siad tat she was proud of my persistence.
But it seems tat my perseverance isnt bringing me anywhere.
On the negative note, I'm just being stubborn.
Nevertheless, I still hope tat one day I'll be able to have my veins "developed" and be able to donate my "young blood".
LOL.

Went to get this shirt for WW (b'day present).
Asked a few peeps for opinions.
Decided to buy this for him not b'cos I tink it suits him... (really sorry, cos I wasnt into the mood for shopping)
But tat his wife tinks tat he should look good in this shirt.
Haha.
Ya, who cares.
He actually asked me for his present man.
And I'm like wat the...
Lol.
Shall see when I'm free to pass it to him.
Maybe go his workplace and scare him out of his life?
Haha.

Anyway, its Wed...
Which means HE day for my bro.
Made this rasin bread...
Still tot tat he bought it and bluffed me tat he made it.
LOL.

Arent they cute?

I actually spent my whole Monday nite doing this with him.

Its supposed to be his art assignment.
And I ended up helping him.
Arent I great?
Haha.
Btw, took this photo from my room's window after a heavy rain:
雨后的彩虹是否代表着更美好的明天?
曾经阴霾的天空是否会放晴?
我不晓得。
我只知道,现在的我很迷惘。
未来的路,我该怎么走呢?
~MilkyEgg~
9:51 PM
9:51 PM
