元宵节快乐!
我想我开始懂得珍惜我身边的人了。
Cos I did something today for the first time...

And tat is to wrap dumplings!
The point is not tat I've learnt how to make those dumplings, but the time spent with my grandma this afternoon.
Really glad to have done something tat I havent been doing for the past 19 years...
Tat is to be with my grandma and engage in the same activity.
因为我很怕将来会后悔。
不知道。
可能是我想太多了。
Anyway, life is kinda bored without SPORTS!
All I can do now is to go for a jog.
Argh.
Its getting a bit sick.
I miss JC times!
I miss the days tat we had badminton...
Table tennis tat we had on occasions...
And of course, VOLLEYBALL!
Will I even get back those days?
Doubt so.
I guess I've gotta find another sport tat can be played even when I'm alone.

Yes.
Its bowling!
I tink I got addicted to bowling after the trip to Chevrons with my girls last Thursday.
Though I'm not really good at it, but I tink I've got the potential to master it.
Just kidding.
Hmmm.
I'm gonna go bowl one day, alone.
U may tink tat I'm born a loner, but I just need some time by myself to tink bout certain things.
But if anyone wanna treat me to a round I'm fine with u coming along too.
Lol.
So, shall I go back to Chevrons or Home Team NS?
I'll just go check out which is more convenient then.
:)
我想我开始懂得珍惜我身边的人了。
Cos I did something today for the first time...

And tat is to wrap dumplings!
The point is not tat I've learnt how to make those dumplings, but the time spent with my grandma this afternoon.
Really glad to have done something tat I havent been doing for the past 19 years...
Tat is to be with my grandma and engage in the same activity.
因为我很怕将来会后悔。
不知道。
可能是我想太多了。
Anyway, life is kinda bored without SPORTS!
All I can do now is to go for a jog.
Argh.
Its getting a bit sick.
I miss JC times!
I miss the days tat we had badminton...
Table tennis tat we had on occasions...
And of course, VOLLEYBALL!
Will I even get back those days?
Doubt so.
I guess I've gotta find another sport tat can be played even when I'm alone.

Yes.
Its bowling!
I tink I got addicted to bowling after the trip to Chevrons with my girls last Thursday.
Though I'm not really good at it, but I tink I've got the potential to master it.
Just kidding.
Hmmm.
I'm gonna go bowl one day, alone.
U may tink tat I'm born a loner, but I just need some time by myself to tink bout certain things.
But if anyone wanna treat me to a round I'm fine with u coming along too.
Lol.
So, shall I go back to Chevrons or Home Team NS?
I'll just go check out which is more convenient then.
:)
~MilkyEgg~
10:24 PM
10:24 PM
