Yeah!
My phone can finally receive MMS!
Lol.
Have been figuring this problem since last week?
Cos there isnt any configuration from Starhub for Samsung F400.
So I tried tat of Samsung F500, F250,F330...
And it worked after lots and lots of tries!
Woo hoo~
If it wasnt for the MMS tat I couldnt receive, I wouldnt have spent so much time on this man.
The more I couldnt get something done, the more effort I would spend on it.
No matter how long it takes...
Tats me, the stubborn me.
Same goes for the code too. :)
Wahaha!
My phone can finally receive MMS!
Lol.
Have been figuring this problem since last week?
Cos there isnt any configuration from Starhub for Samsung F400.
So I tried tat of Samsung F500, F250,F330...
And it worked after lots and lots of tries!
Woo hoo~
If it wasnt for the MMS tat I couldnt receive, I wouldnt have spent so much time on this man.
The more I couldnt get something done, the more effort I would spend on it.
No matter how long it takes...
Tats me, the stubborn me.
Same goes for the code too. :)
Wahaha!
~MilkyEgg~
10:55 PM
10:55 PM
