Wahaha.
Did something impressive today.
I smashed the whole bottle of RED WINE onto the ground!
Actually I didnt realise tat the bottle was falling until it shattered into pieces.
Gosh.
Was damn shocked.
Both my shoes were stained with wine man.
Got a slight cut on my toe.
Cos a chip went in and I didnt notice it.
LOL.
Guess I'm just too tired.
Tats why I havent been focusing.
Wanna say serve me right...
But it just seemed too harsh on myself.
Wahaha.
So gotta forgive and forget.
Lol.
Anyway, it reminded me of a sentence tat I heard from TV...
"Watever guys can do, girls can do it worse."
Come to tink of it, its quite true.
Haha.
But I'll prove it wrong.
Nv ever gonna let this embarassing incident happen again.
Promise.
['-']
Did something impressive today.
I smashed the whole bottle of RED WINE onto the ground!
Actually I didnt realise tat the bottle was falling until it shattered into pieces.
Gosh.
Was damn shocked.
Both my shoes were stained with wine man.
Got a slight cut on my toe.
Cos a chip went in and I didnt notice it.
LOL.
Guess I'm just too tired.
Tats why I havent been focusing.
Wanna say serve me right...
But it just seemed too harsh on myself.
Wahaha.
So gotta forgive and forget.
Lol.
Anyway, it reminded me of a sentence tat I heard from TV...
"Watever guys can do, girls can do it worse."
Come to tink of it, its quite true.
Haha.
But I'll prove it wrong.
Nv ever gonna let this embarassing incident happen again.
Promise.
['-']
~MilkyEgg~
2:12 AM
2:12 AM
