Still alive at this time...
After long hours of OT...
Not at all sleepy!
Haha.
Anyway, before I started work today, I went to tell Ai Wei...
"I got a feeling tat my hair will get caught today"
Indeed, I was.
Its been twice this week tat my sixth sense worked...
Will there be a third time?
LOL.
So anybody wans me to predict anything?
I can foresee your future!
Wahaha.
Btw, today's couple was sweet...
The groom gave the bride a bouquet of 99 BEARS!
Gosh.
So cool man.
But I dun like bears.
I'd rather 99 dogs though.
Wahaha.
Anyway, it suddenly reminded me of the question tat we asked Xiang.
"Wat is the most romantic thing that u've done for ya girlfren?"
Hmmm.
I tink it'll be romantic so long as the guy had spent his utmost effort...
Just like standing in front of the machine in the arcade, trying to kiap the soft toy tat the girl wans...
Wahaha.
I guess tats my ideal romantic scene.
Lol.
Oh.
My bro's admirer did tat to him man.
But my heartless bro dun give it a damn.
He just gave me the soft toy tat spent the girl 12 bucks to kiap...
Haha.
Just gonna say sorry yea.
Lalala~
:)
After long hours of OT...
Not at all sleepy!
Haha.
Anyway, before I started work today, I went to tell Ai Wei...
"I got a feeling tat my hair will get caught today"
Indeed, I was.
Its been twice this week tat my sixth sense worked...
Will there be a third time?
LOL.
So anybody wans me to predict anything?
I can foresee your future!
Wahaha.
Btw, today's couple was sweet...
The groom gave the bride a bouquet of 99 BEARS!
Gosh.
So cool man.
But I dun like bears.
I'd rather 99 dogs though.
Wahaha.
Anyway, it suddenly reminded me of the question tat we asked Xiang.
"Wat is the most romantic thing that u've done for ya girlfren?"
Hmmm.
I tink it'll be romantic so long as the guy had spent his utmost effort...
Just like standing in front of the machine in the arcade, trying to kiap the soft toy tat the girl wans...
Wahaha.
I guess tats my ideal romantic scene.
Lol.
Oh.
My bro's admirer did tat to him man.
But my heartless bro dun give it a damn.
He just gave me the soft toy tat spent the girl 12 bucks to kiap...
Haha.
Just gonna say sorry yea.
Lalala~
:)
~MilkyEgg~
4:26 AM
4:26 AM
