Went to some McDonalds today...
Alone.
Sat there for an hour.
Was pondering about wat had happened last monday.
Wat exactly was the problem?
I didnt even know wat was it tat I did wrong...
Felt so 冤枉 and 不甘心。
The thing tats bothering me now is whether or not to take the initiative to break the barrier tats between us...
Reminded me of something tat I once heard:
“妥协不等于理站不住脚,也不等于示弱,这恰恰是顾全大局、有修养的表现。”
So shall I take the first step to msg her?
Will she even reply in the first place?
Dilemma.
How I wish I can share my woes...
I know someone will definitely give me some ideas de.
But I dun wanna keep troubling ppl.
Hai...
Are things really tat bad???
Alone.
Sat there for an hour.
Was pondering about wat had happened last monday.
Wat exactly was the problem?
I didnt even know wat was it tat I did wrong...
Felt so 冤枉 and 不甘心。
The thing tats bothering me now is whether or not to take the initiative to break the barrier tats between us...
Reminded me of something tat I once heard:
“妥协不等于理站不住脚,也不等于示弱,这恰恰是顾全大局、有修养的表现。”
So shall I take the first step to msg her?
Will she even reply in the first place?
Dilemma.
How I wish I can share my woes...
I know someone will definitely give me some ideas de.
But I dun wanna keep troubling ppl.
Hai...
Are things really tat bad???
~MilkyEgg~
10:02 PM
10:02 PM
