Off u go to Tekong!!!

Cute yea?
Cant imagine u with this specs.
But I tink u'll look nerd.
Wahaha.
Anyway, u owe me a meal yea.
Cya in 2.5 weeks time ba!
Take care. :)
LOL.
Btw...
[(4,4)(0,1)(7,9)(8,8)(17,8)][(1,1)(3,6)(11,7)(10,10)(4,4)(3,1)(1,0)(19,6)]!
Haha.
Tats why I deserve a meal!
Just kidding.
Counting down to 8 January 2009...
My birthday's ending soon!
But its ok.
Cos really had a great day today.
Esp those heart-warming msgs.

First call of the day.
On 7 Jan, 00:02hr
Was expecting a msg.
It ended up a call.
Cos he changed his phone and was not used to it!
I tink it'll take him years to send a msg.
So he'd rather call.
Still, bu kui shi wo de buddy man!!!
00:02hr- Melissa
Thanks girl!
Was having fever and yet she still bothered to sms me!
Must take care k.
00:03- Karen
Wanted me to enjoy my last b day before I reach 20.
Hmmm.
Kinda make me feel OLD.
Lol.
00:04- Jiaxin
Thanks for everything u've done ever since the start of PW till now.
All the best to u too k.
00:08- Zihao?!
Surprise tat he actually remembered my b day!
He's a nice guy...
Good to order around esp when at Hilton.
Ops.
Joking yea.
00:15- Lao Er
"Today is my day!"
Tats wat he said.
And I've spent my day with my girls!
Woo~
08:22- Catherine
Inviting me to Yan Ling's house?
I'll go man.
Keep me informed k!
09:10- Yanling
Happy happy birthday!
Yeah!
Really happy to have received wishes from u man.
09:32- Xinhui
Haven been msging her and yet she still remembers me.
Haha.
Thanks girl.
10:10- My beloved brother!!!
Text me from school yea.
Love u lots.
15:29- Gina
She's also a Jan baby.
I'll remind myself to wish her too!
20:17- Weichee
Tink she's been busy working.
So forgot about it.
Haha.
Anyway, its gathering time!!!
Met up with my sweet girls.

Btw, this was my dinner.
Lol.
Ate mee sua in the afternoon.
So quite full.
Didnt order anything.
So they gave me a little of their food to try...
Which formed a nice platter!!!
Cool yea?

Tats the gift from them!
Really love it lots!
I'll definitely bring it along when I go jogging!
Wahaha.

A hand-made card from dear Pearlyn.

Was so touched by the words.

Cute yea?
Cant imagine u with this specs.
But I tink u'll look nerd.
Wahaha.
Anyway, u owe me a meal yea.
Cya in 2.5 weeks time ba!
Take care. :)
LOL.
Btw...
[(4,4)(0,1)(7,9)(8,8)(17,8)][(1,1)(3,6)(11,7)(10,10)(4,4)(3,1)(1,0)(19,6)]!
Haha.
Tats why I deserve a meal!
Just kidding.
Counting down to 8 January 2009...
My birthday's ending soon!
But its ok.
Cos really had a great day today.
Esp those heart-warming msgs.

First call of the day.
On 7 Jan, 00:02hr
Was expecting a msg.
It ended up a call.
Cos he changed his phone and was not used to it!
I tink it'll take him years to send a msg.
So he'd rather call.
Still, bu kui shi wo de buddy man!!!
00:02hr- Melissa
Thanks girl!
Was having fever and yet she still bothered to sms me!
Must take care k.
00:03- Karen
Wanted me to enjoy my last b day before I reach 20.
Hmmm.
Kinda make me feel OLD.
Lol.
00:04- Jiaxin
Thanks for everything u've done ever since the start of PW till now.
All the best to u too k.
00:08- Zihao?!
Surprise tat he actually remembered my b day!
He's a nice guy...
Good to order around esp when at Hilton.
Ops.
Joking yea.
00:15- Lao Er
"Today is my day!"
Tats wat he said.
And I've spent my day with my girls!
Woo~
08:22- Catherine
Inviting me to Yan Ling's house?
I'll go man.
Keep me informed k!
09:10- Yanling
Happy happy birthday!
Yeah!
Really happy to have received wishes from u man.
09:32- Xinhui
Haven been msging her and yet she still remembers me.
Haha.
Thanks girl.
10:10- My beloved brother!!!
Text me from school yea.
Love u lots.
15:29- Gina
She's also a Jan baby.
I'll remind myself to wish her too!
20:17- Weichee
Tink she's been busy working.
So forgot about it.
Haha.
Anyway, its gathering time!!!
Met up with my sweet girls.

Btw, this was my dinner.
Lol.
Ate mee sua in the afternoon.
So quite full.
Didnt order anything.
So they gave me a little of their food to try...
Which formed a nice platter!!!
Cool yea?

Tats the gift from them!
Really love it lots!
I'll definitely bring it along when I go jogging!
Wahaha.

A hand-made card from dear Pearlyn.

Was so touched by the words.
Cos its very seldom tat ppl can accept my tan shuai yea.
U girls are really a great lot!
Wanna thank u all from the bottom of my heart.
Appreciate the effort in buying the present and planning the dinner.
Thanks for spending this day with me.
Oh.
Theres something tat I should say.
I'm quite disappointed though.
I know its my fault.
And I tink they're quite unhappy with it.
Tats the reason why they didnt send me wishes.
But I'm really sorry, for wat ever is it tat has happened.
I just dun wanna sour our friendships just because of that...
And to her, I wanna say tat I didnt even know why u're unhappy.
With me or with others I dunno.
But I'd rather u say it out.
I dun wanna end up being slapped in the face without knowing the reason.
But I doubt u'll see this post anyway.
U wont read it.
In anycase, I still hope to hear u calling me Lao Da yea.
All the best to u.
~MilkyEgg~
10:49 PM
10:49 PM
