My 5 year old tang di came over to my house yesterday.
So went to dig out my collection of cars!
Gosh.
Its been a decade ever since I last opened tat huge box...
(I wasnt even playing with cars already when I was 9, not to say when I'm 19 now)
I was enjoying myself more than him when I started arranging those vehicles.
Cars, motorcycles, lorries...
I felt as childish as before.
Just like a grown up kid!
Haha.

Tat was my favourite!
Used to like it alot, perhaps b'cos its colourful?
LOL.

VESPA! 
I remembered putting lots of marbles at the back of the lorry and pouring them out from the opening at the rear.
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I guess its Popiah yea?
So went to dig out my collection of cars!
Gosh.
Its been a decade ever since I last opened tat huge box...
(I wasnt even playing with cars already when I was 9, not to say when I'm 19 now)
I was enjoying myself more than him when I started arranging those vehicles.
Cars, motorcycles, lorries...
I felt as childish as before.
Just like a grown up kid!
Haha.

Tat was my favourite!
Used to like it alot, perhaps b'cos its colourful?
LOL.

VESPA!
The seat was actually a sweet container!

I remembered putting lots of marbles at the back of the lorry and pouring them out from the opening at the rear.
Heard from my dad tat the middle car was given to my by an uncle who used to sell ice-cream.
I cant remember though.
One of the very few cars with doors tat can be opened at tat time...
Haha.
I tot it was Felix the cat.
These cars are really very old, oldest amongst all I guess.
Doubt u'll still be able to find them in the market.
Kidding la.
So just gotta share them next time (perhaps when I'm not lazy?)
Anyway, Prof White wished me Happy belated Birthday.
Thanks man!
But...
Who is Prof White (ahfat_89@hotmail.com)?
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I guess its Popiah yea?
Wahaha.
:)
~MilkyEgg~
10:29 PM
10:29 PM






