"Hi sir/mdm, would you like to try out our Taiwan jelly?"
"请问要试吃我们的台湾果冻吗?”
Have been repeating these for the past two days.
I'm helping Gladys's cousin to sell guo dong at Taka man!
This is the first time I'm being a promoter...
And for the past 18 years, this is the first time tat I've ever touched a cashier!
Its really a different experience for me.
And I tink I'm starting to like customer service!
Be it in the F&B or retail line, its servicing tat I enjoyed most.
I may be blur and may not know how to ans customers at times...
But sincerity is wat tat matters, isnt it?
I served everyone with my utmost sincerity...
And when they praised me for my good service, the sense of satisfaction can nv be expressed!
Sometimes they may not say out explicitly,
but the smiles they wear after buying our products tell us tat they are actually pleased with our service!
Wat cheers me up is tat I sort of know wat kind of jobs will bring me satisfaction in life.
And i tink it'll help me in my future course and career man.
Wahaha.
['-']
"请问要试吃我们的台湾果冻吗?”
Have been repeating these for the past two days.
I'm helping Gladys's cousin to sell guo dong at Taka man!
This is the first time I'm being a promoter...
And for the past 18 years, this is the first time tat I've ever touched a cashier!
Its really a different experience for me.
And I tink I'm starting to like customer service!
Be it in the F&B or retail line, its servicing tat I enjoyed most.
I may be blur and may not know how to ans customers at times...
But sincerity is wat tat matters, isnt it?
I served everyone with my utmost sincerity...
And when they praised me for my good service, the sense of satisfaction can nv be expressed!
Sometimes they may not say out explicitly,
but the smiles they wear after buying our products tell us tat they are actually pleased with our service!
Wat cheers me up is tat I sort of know wat kind of jobs will bring me satisfaction in life.
And i tink it'll help me in my future course and career man.
Wahaha.
['-']
~MilkyEgg~
12:20 PM
12:20 PM
