那天看了城市生命线的重播
才发现原来有那么一群义工为了流浪动物而付出了许多时间和金钱
正是他们的伟大与热忱感动了我,让我下定决心成为下一个诺亚方舟的义工。
虽然近期内是不可能实现这梦想。。。
因为我妈是不可能让我到马来西亚当义工的
就算是要等到变成老太婆的时候才能去,我也会去帮助这些被遗弃的动物的。
But one thing I can say for sure is tat I definitely go adopt pets when I'm financially stable.
Or maybe I'll go on a march to stop peeps from abandoning their pets?
Wahaha.
Kidding la.
Anyway, just wanna say, tink twice before u buy a pet, esp dogs.
Cos they really need lots of commitment and love from u.
U may have lots of things, but they only have u.
So make sure tat u can provide as much love as they can give yea...
Lol.
P.S: I'm not working for AVA and I'm not a volunteer of SPCA!
Haha.
才发现原来有那么一群义工为了流浪动物而付出了许多时间和金钱
正是他们的伟大与热忱感动了我,让我下定决心成为下一个诺亚方舟的义工。
虽然近期内是不可能实现这梦想。。。
因为我妈是不可能让我到马来西亚当义工的
就算是要等到变成老太婆的时候才能去,我也会去帮助这些被遗弃的动物的。
But one thing I can say for sure is tat I definitely go adopt pets when I'm financially stable.
Or maybe I'll go on a march to stop peeps from abandoning their pets?
Wahaha.
Kidding la.
Anyway, just wanna say, tink twice before u buy a pet, esp dogs.
Cos they really need lots of commitment and love from u.
U may have lots of things, but they only have u.
So make sure tat u can provide as much love as they can give yea...
Lol.
P.S: I'm not working for AVA and I'm not a volunteer of SPCA!
Haha.
~MilkyEgg~
1:16 PM
1:16 PM
