Argh.
My right eye's swollen AGAIN!!!
2 weeks ago it was like tat but had recovered.
And now it came back.
Its pain de lo. :(
Nevertheless, I'm still able to catch a glimpse of some familiar faces!
First is Patrick Kwai.
Was with his frens.
Reminded me of someone though...
Shan't say the name.
Lol.
Went to work then.
Was at the stall when I saw Patrick Hiap and his wife!
Seemed to be fated with "Patrick" yea...
Btw, he promised to revisit the stall and support us.
But apparently he didnt.
Dun fren him liao. >.<
Oh.
And I saw Huang Wen Yong too!
Though not some some mediacorp hunks la...
But its cool to have a close up view of actors/actresses, isnt it?
Wahaha.
P.S. He came over to our stall oh. :)
My right eye's swollen AGAIN!!!
2 weeks ago it was like tat but had recovered.
And now it came back.
Its pain de lo. :(
Nevertheless, I'm still able to catch a glimpse of some familiar faces!
First is Patrick Kwai.
Was with his frens.
Reminded me of someone though...
Shan't say the name.
Lol.
Went to work then.
Was at the stall when I saw Patrick Hiap and his wife!
Seemed to be fated with "Patrick" yea...
Btw, he promised to revisit the stall and support us.
But apparently he didnt.
Dun fren him liao. >.<
Oh.
And I saw Huang Wen Yong too!
Though not some some mediacorp hunks la...
But its cool to have a close up view of actors/actresses, isnt it?
Wahaha.
P.S. He came over to our stall oh. :)
~MilkyEgg~
12:23 AM
12:23 AM
