Am I taking things too seriously?
Or am I just too gullible?
Lol.
This was wat happened...
Boss: Why are there still so many packets here? Couldnt sell?
Me: No... The customers are coming back to buy after they walked one round.
Boss: Wa... They say say only la. Its just an excuse for them to leave after trying our samples.
Lol.
After so many days of work, I should have realised it...
But I still chose and will continue to believe tat they'll revisit the stall.
Guess I'm too naive yea?
Haha.
Anyway, saw Mrs Tan (PJ principal) today!
OMG.
She came over and said tat she actually recognised me!
Quite surprise tat she knows me...
Cos I'm not tat prominent in school yea.
She bought 3 boxes of cookies from us and we gave her 2 more free!
Plus 20 pieces of guo dong (worth 20 bucks) for free too!!!
Wahaha.
She was worried tat we'll get into hot soup b'cos of her.
But who cares yea?
Kai xin jiu hao!
Anyway, its not only for her only...
We took some guo dong home ourselves too.
And I'm gonna bring them on sat!
Lol.
I dun tink the boss will mind...
He's not as stingy as I tot (on my first day of work).
Lalala~
:)
Or am I just too gullible?
Lol.
This was wat happened...
Boss: Why are there still so many packets here? Couldnt sell?
Me: No... The customers are coming back to buy after they walked one round.
Boss: Wa... They say say only la. Its just an excuse for them to leave after trying our samples.
Lol.
After so many days of work, I should have realised it...
But I still chose and will continue to believe tat they'll revisit the stall.
Guess I'm too naive yea?
Haha.
Anyway, saw Mrs Tan (PJ principal) today!
OMG.
She came over and said tat she actually recognised me!
Quite surprise tat she knows me...
Cos I'm not tat prominent in school yea.
She bought 3 boxes of cookies from us and we gave her 2 more free!
Plus 20 pieces of guo dong (worth 20 bucks) for free too!!!
Wahaha.
She was worried tat we'll get into hot soup b'cos of her.
But who cares yea?
Kai xin jiu hao!
Anyway, its not only for her only...
We took some guo dong home ourselves too.
And I'm gonna bring them on sat!
Lol.
I dun tink the boss will mind...
He's not as stingy as I tot (on my first day of work).
Lalala~
:)
~MilkyEgg~
12:33 AM
12:33 AM
