Woo.
Just finish my bath...
At this time...
After 16 hours of work.
Wow.
I guess I've spent more time at Hilton than at home.
Cos yesterday only slept for two hours only lo.
Lol.
Worked at Panorama today.
First time man and yet YW and me were selected to serve the VIP tables.
But we sort of rejected it...
We two cai niao sure kena complain de.
So better not risk.
Haha.

Dun worry!
Tats not my middle finger...
Its my pinkie!
Kena kiap by the fridge door...
Didnt cry b cos my threshold level is high.
But its pain de lo!!!
Gosh.
Ok.
I now super tired.
Blog half way also can sleep.
Lol.
So will update soon.
:)
Just finish my bath...
At this time...
After 16 hours of work.
Wow.
I guess I've spent more time at Hilton than at home.
Cos yesterday only slept for two hours only lo.
Lol.
Worked at Panorama today.
First time man and yet YW and me were selected to serve the VIP tables.
But we sort of rejected it...
We two cai niao sure kena complain de.
So better not risk.
Haha.

Dun worry!
Tats not my middle finger...
Its my pinkie!
Kena kiap by the fridge door...
Didnt cry b cos my threshold level is high.
But its pain de lo!!!
Gosh.
Ok.
I now super tired.
Blog half way also can sleep.
Lol.
So will update soon.
:)
~MilkyEgg~
4:32 AM
4:32 AM
