Received a msg yesterday...
Got a rather weird feeling...
It was about class outing on Monday...
Our LAST outing before the guys are enlisted.
Hai.
I guess those who know me will realise tat I'm a much happier person in JC compared to when
I'm in sec school.
Its b'cos of the group of guys tat I befriended...
Lao er, ww, wk, xiang, eugene and the rest...
They're cool.
I know I shouldnt get so touchy now.
Its not like I'll not be able to see them anymore...
But I'm just worried tat we'll not be able to keep in contact.
Yup.
Didnt have this feeling on farewell.
Not even on our last paper or prom.
But now.
Counting down to 2009.
Its kinda emo.
因为我很怕
怕回到之前那既无趣又寂寞的生活
内心的世界里,是寂寞还是你
寂寞围绕著我,无能向前进
很庆幸认识你们
曾经拥有过的回忆 我不会忘记
与你分享的快乐 勝過独自拥有
至今我仍深深感动
好友如同一扇門 让世界开阔
希望你们会过得好
衷心的祝福你们
记得要保持联络
加油!
:)
Got a rather weird feeling...
It was about class outing on Monday...
Our LAST outing before the guys are enlisted.
Hai.
I guess those who know me will realise tat I'm a much happier person in JC compared to when
I'm in sec school.
Its b'cos of the group of guys tat I befriended...
Lao er, ww, wk, xiang, eugene and the rest...
They're cool.
I know I shouldnt get so touchy now.
Its not like I'll not be able to see them anymore...
But I'm just worried tat we'll not be able to keep in contact.
Yup.
Didnt have this feeling on farewell.
Not even on our last paper or prom.
But now.
Counting down to 2009.
Its kinda emo.
因为我很怕
怕回到之前那既无趣又寂寞的生活
内心的世界里,是寂寞还是你
寂寞围绕著我,无能向前进
我知道自己很懦弱
每次为了一点小事就流泪
但这是我对人生的一种宣泄
我知道伤心不能改变什么
那么 让我诚实一点
多想化成 隐形的人
隐藏我的 泪在翻滚
时间会冲淡一切
我也会渐渐放下
这毕竟是人生的必经之路
That's just life,笑对现实的无奈
不能后退的时候,不再傍徨的时候
永远向前 路一直都在
很庆幸认识你们
曾经拥有过的回忆 我不会忘记
与你分享的快乐 勝過独自拥有
至今我仍深深感动
好友如同一扇門 让世界开阔
希望你们会过得好
衷心的祝福你们
记得要保持联络
加油!
:)
~MilkyEgg~
1:44 PM
1:44 PM
