Its Boxing Day!
Lol.
I'm rotting at home...
Watching my HK drama.
Wahaha.
Anyway, actually tot today got work de.
But for some reason, I realise tat I dun have to work today!
Woo~
Then can continue with my show.
LOL.
Hmmm.
Nothing to blog about actually.
Just wanna say tat I actually wanna change my MV again.
To "Fall For You" by Secondhand Serenade.
Its my ring tone man!
But...
I dun really like the content.
Haha.
So have decided not to.
In any case if anyone is interested, u guys can wait for my "Crush" MV to end and watch it.
Its under the related videos yea...
:)
Lol.
I'm rotting at home...
Watching my HK drama.
Wahaha.
Anyway, actually tot today got work de.
But for some reason, I realise tat I dun have to work today!
Woo~
Then can continue with my show.
LOL.
Hmmm.
Nothing to blog about actually.
Just wanna say tat I actually wanna change my MV again.
To "Fall For You" by Secondhand Serenade.
Its my ring tone man!
But...
I dun really like the content.
Haha.
So have decided not to.
In any case if anyone is interested, u guys can wait for my "Crush" MV to end and watch it.
Its under the related videos yea...
:)
~MilkyEgg~
4:24 PM
4:24 PM
