I'm losing my voice.
Sexy?
Manly?
Up to u to decide.
But I'm just gonna flush my throat with honey water.
Loads and loads of honey water...
Hopefully by tomolo it'll recover.
Oh no.
Not tomolo.
Its today evening.
Cos gotta go chalet man!
3 days...
I dun wanna go there sick, come back feeling even more sick.
Ops.
Ok.
Anyway, just managed to upload some pictures of the Sentosa outing tat we had on Monday.
They can actually be found at the class blog.
I merely gabbed them and made them mine.
LOL.

First photo of the day was taken at Vivo.
Were fascinated by the X'mas deco I guess.

Photo taken after one day out in the sun and sea...

We were wet...
Top to bottom.
Head to toe.
And we sat on the tram!
Sorry to have dirtied the seats, though we were already sitting on our towels.
LOL.

Last pic of the day...
All hungry and worn out.
Haha.
Btw, notice the change of my jeans shorts to FBT shorts?
Wanna know how we changed it?
We actually hid behind a coconut tree!
Or was it the pillar of the shelter?!
Cos we couldnt find a toilet...
Perhaps we're just too lazy to find one.
But I guess this is still ok ba.
After all its not the wildest thing I've ever done.
Shhh.
Its a secret...
Lol.
Anyway, I've not recovered from the sunburn YET.

I doubt anyone will know wat is this...
Its actually a blister!
On my neck area!
And I've got plenty of such bubbles on my back.
Gosh.
Its horrible.
I really wan all of them to burst asap man.
Then will I be able to MOULT and recover.
Wahaha.
Ok.
Gotta go sleep liao.
But I doubt I'll be able to get to sleep.
Cos of the irritating blisters.
And I tink its all b'cos of the stupid aloe vera tat the promoter introduced to me.
Hee.
Jk.
Anyway, to Cheena's fren (i dun tink he'll see it anyway): stop calling me cheena can?
Though I must admit I am.
But u are also our cheena gang de lo.
If u continue to call me cheena, then I'll call u Jian Ren (Jian Chong).
Haha.
Just joking.
Enjoyed working with u man.
Plus the chat tat we had (tat resulted in u calling me cheena)...
Hope tat u'll not kena scolding by the idiotic Zu (pig) yea.
Gee.
:)
Sexy?
Manly?
Up to u to decide.
But I'm just gonna flush my throat with honey water.
Loads and loads of honey water...
Hopefully by tomolo it'll recover.
Oh no.
Not tomolo.
Its today evening.
Cos gotta go chalet man!
3 days...
I dun wanna go there sick, come back feeling even more sick.
Ops.
Ok.
Anyway, just managed to upload some pictures of the Sentosa outing tat we had on Monday.
They can actually be found at the class blog.
I merely gabbed them and made them mine.
LOL.

First photo of the day was taken at Vivo.
Were fascinated by the X'mas deco I guess.

Photo taken after one day out in the sun and sea...

We were wet...
Top to bottom.
Head to toe.
And we sat on the tram!
Sorry to have dirtied the seats, though we were already sitting on our towels.
LOL.

Last pic of the day...
All hungry and worn out.
Haha.
Btw, notice the change of my jeans shorts to FBT shorts?
Wanna know how we changed it?
We actually hid behind a coconut tree!
Or was it the pillar of the shelter?!
Cos we couldnt find a toilet...
Perhaps we're just too lazy to find one.
But I guess this is still ok ba.
After all its not the wildest thing I've ever done.
Shhh.
Its a secret...
Lol.
Anyway, I've not recovered from the sunburn YET.

I doubt anyone will know wat is this...
Its actually a blister!
On my neck area!
And I've got plenty of such bubbles on my back.
Gosh.
Its horrible.
I really wan all of them to burst asap man.
Then will I be able to MOULT and recover.
Wahaha.
Ok.
Gotta go sleep liao.
But I doubt I'll be able to get to sleep.
Cos of the irritating blisters.
And I tink its all b'cos of the stupid aloe vera tat the promoter introduced to me.
Hee.
Jk.
Anyway, to Cheena's fren (i dun tink he'll see it anyway): stop calling me cheena can?
Though I must admit I am.
But u are also our cheena gang de lo.
If u continue to call me cheena, then I'll call u Jian Ren (Jian Chong).
Haha.
Just joking.
Enjoyed working with u man.
Plus the chat tat we had (tat resulted in u calling me cheena)...
Hope tat u'll not kena scolding by the idiotic Zu (pig) yea.
Gee.
:)
~MilkyEgg~
4:02 AM
4:02 AM
