Haven been updating my blog...
Prom.
Post-prom.
Badminton session.
My job of the year.
Bla bla...
So many things to say and yet theres nothing to talk bout.
Just enjoying them at the moment.
But wat comes after would be the disappointment and loneliness.
So looking forward to spending my time with my frens...
And yet fearing that it'll be the last time doing so.
Contradiction?
Oyxmoron?
I hope i'm not putting a false front.
Cos i'm not even sure about myself.
Who really appreciates wat i've done?
Sincerity is not full proof.
Time is the factor.
No matter how close I am with a person now, time will always bring us further.
Freeze time and stay in this happy moment forever?
Impossible.
Let go when its time.
Happiness is like a butterfly...
Grasping it will only suffocate it and bring guilt to myself.
I've understood this, hope u do too.
Cheer up boy!
May the butterfly come and rest on ya fingers yea.
Best wishes. :)
Prom.
Post-prom.
Badminton session.
My job of the year.
Bla bla...
So many things to say and yet theres nothing to talk bout.
Just enjoying them at the moment.
But wat comes after would be the disappointment and loneliness.
So looking forward to spending my time with my frens...
And yet fearing that it'll be the last time doing so.
Contradiction?
Oyxmoron?
I hope i'm not putting a false front.
Cos i'm not even sure about myself.
Who really appreciates wat i've done?
Sincerity is not full proof.
Time is the factor.
No matter how close I am with a person now, time will always bring us further.
Freeze time and stay in this happy moment forever?
Impossible.
Let go when its time.
Happiness is like a butterfly...
Grasping it will only suffocate it and bring guilt to myself.
I've understood this, hope u do too.
Cheer up boy!
May the butterfly come and rest on ya fingers yea.
Best wishes. :)
~MilkyEgg~
12:05 PM
12:05 PM
