window.location="http://awwtoobad.blogspot.com"; } //--> iLOVEeggs <body>

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gosh.


Puked just now man.

Stomach was already feeling queasy when i was on my way home.


So tot of eating some fruits for dinner.


I was wrong man.


Had a bite of honeydew and everything started pouring out.


So disgusting.


Its the semi digested cutlet tat i had for lunch.


I didnt finish the thing eh.


Left a big portion uneaten.


Yet i still ended up vomiting.


Argh.


Anyway, went out with my girls this afternoon.


And we watched the sneak preview of Twilight!





Robert Pattinson playing Edward Cullen and Kristen Stewart as Bella SwanJackson.


Was actually very touched by their love story.


Knowing that Edward was a vampire, Bella continued to stay by him.


" I'm not afraid of you... I'm just afraid of losing you."


" Dying in place of someone you loved seems a good way to go..."


Isnt tat sweet?

Lol.




Tats the Cullen family.


Vampires who survived on animals' blood rather than humans'.


They called themselves vegetarians?


Hee.



Btw, was rather shocked to hear the news...


Tat Kel's gonna go Australia to study.


The other time when JPEG announced that they were changing class, I cried...


Even though I'd still get to see them around in school...


But I didnt cry today.



Its not b cos tat I've grown stronger or tat I wouldnt miss her.


Its just tat I didnt want to tear in front of the girls.


I didnt want to affect everyone's mood.


I know tat we'll still see each other, wouldnt we?


Hai.


I tink I'm too emotional le.



Guess its time tat I learn how to handle my emotions.


Ok.


Shant harp on it anymore.


Anyway, went to Sentosa yesterday.


It wasnt as great as the previous one tat we had.


But we did tried new stuff like the "sea monkey"?


Lol.


Anyway, i tink I've got serious sunburn!





It isnt tat obvious from the front.


And its not pain at the front too.


But...





Its freaking pain and horrible from the back.


Still remember today tat Pi pat me hard on my back...


Wow.


I almost jumped up man!


Hopefully it'll be better by Friday.


I couldnt imagine how I'm gonna work with the pain lo.


Btw, I tink Lao Er's leg seems more serious yea?


Remember to go see Sin Seh if its still swollen.



Lol.


Hmmm.


"Had" dinner at the Hawker Centre yesterday.


Theres actually nothing much to eat there.


Walked a few rounds and still couldnt find something to eat.


But tats not the point.


Finally decided to queue for Chai Tow Kuay (and it had a long queue)...


Only to realise tat we've spent 5 to 10 mins queuing for something tat had already sold out!


Win liao lo.


But i guess its our fault too.


Only if we were to decide faster and not chat for so long, we should be able to get our food!


Gee.





Got this cute doggy.


Its really hard for her to make this...


Cos she's a busy girl who doesnt have time to stay at home!


And yet she still managed to do it.


Its really the heart tat counts.


Thanks girl!


Love it and love u lots yea.




Got the Eagles award.


From PJ?!


Shocked.


Do you ever think tat you can get the 150 bucks by just being a MEMBER of badminton?



Never.


Then why am I getting the award?


LOL.



It just doesnt seem to be "hard earn" money anyway.


Btw, I had a hard time considering whether or not to go back PJ to relief teach.


It was when I got the Eagles tat I've finally made up my mind.


Out of guilt perhaps...


But I've decided to contribute back to PJ!


My first student addressed me Ms Cheong today.


Alamak.


Tot who was he referring to loh.


Very bu xi guan!


But I really hope tat I'll be able to enjoy teaching those kids(J1s)!


Wahaha.


Last thing tat I wanna say is tat I'm glad tat you're finally looking at the bright side of life!


看开了就好!


只要曾经拥有就够了

将这段回忆埋藏起来

从哪里跌倒就从哪里爬起来

人就是要这样才会成长,不是吗?


And I'll continue to be my penguin...


Looking at the endless sky...


Yearning to soar like the seagulls...


Wahaha.


I dun tink anyone understands anyway.


Okok.


Gotta stop my super long post le.


Will update soon de!


Cheers!


['-']


~MilkyEgg~
10:15 PM

ARCHIVES
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
October 2012
November 2012
June 2013
May 2014
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
August 2015

yanting
this girl was born on the SEVENof`JAN
which is why she is a capricorn
self - centred and utterly SMART


FANCIES
pups
EGGS
CHICKY
MOOMOO
SHEEP
DODO
HECTYPUS
and of course RED and SKELETONkey

LINKIES

`MEHMEH
`PIPI
`CHICKY
`HECTY
`MOOMOO
`JELLY
`MANTAYOH
`SARAH
`MEL
`STAR
`XINXIN
`WEICHEE
`DEXTER
`BENBEN
`WEELIN
`TEMASEKSEMINAR07
`DALABA
`PJSHUTTLERS
`LAOER
`HAOGE
`GURL
`07S25
`PJC
`NOAH'S ARK

CREDITS
Designer
Host
Blogskins
Image


adopt your own virtual pet!

TAGGYboard