Finally got the time to slack at home...
Was busy working and going out with my frens for the past few weeks.
Woke up quite early though.
8.30 a.m. (slept at 2 a.m.)
Was freaking tired...
But just couldnt get to sleep.
Cos of the irritating sunburnt back.
Couldnt lie straight on my back.
Neither could I rest on my sides.
Guess wat?
Gotta 趴着睡 lo.
Shower was worse.
Cannot even use warm water from the heater.
So have to tahan cold bath...
Anyway, I've learnt something from this incident...
Tat sunblock is not just for girls who are vain and who want a fair skin.
Its also for those who cannot take the pain from sunburn!
I shall be smarter next time and put on sunblock no matter wat.
LOL.
Anyway, I'm counting down to my pay day!
It 18 Dec, isnt it?
Worked for 6 days only...
But...
Got 4oo plus eh.
Shall use it wisely.
Cos its hard earn $$...
With my sweat and blood.
Wahaha.
Hmmm.
50 bucks for my grandpa so tat he can go play mahjong?
He loves mahjong.
But he'll be able to survive without my $$.
LOL.
Its just a token ba...
50 bucks for my grandma?
So tat she can but the things she likes?
But she dotes me alot...
I doubt she'll accept my $$.
I'll still try.
20 bucks shall be used to buy a Chrismas present for my lovely bro!
LOL.
Very budget hor.
But should be enough to buy him a Nike shirt.
His Kobe Bryant is just $19.90.
Haha.
Shall see how ba.
Parents?
Nothing.
They would rather tat I not work and keep them company.
So...
Give them a treat ba.
Then I can eat with them too.
Wahaha.
The rest shall be withdrawn from the circular flow as savings.
They'll accumulate and become my wealth!
Heehee.
SOooo Econs.
Lol.
Really hope tat I'll get my pay before chalet.
Then I'll not feel a pinch if I were to spend...
(",)
Was busy working and going out with my frens for the past few weeks.
Woke up quite early though.
8.30 a.m. (slept at 2 a.m.)
Was freaking tired...
But just couldnt get to sleep.
Cos of the irritating sunburnt back.
Couldnt lie straight on my back.
Neither could I rest on my sides.
Guess wat?
Gotta 趴着睡 lo.
Shower was worse.
Cannot even use warm water from the heater.
So have to tahan cold bath...
Anyway, I've learnt something from this incident...
Tat sunblock is not just for girls who are vain and who want a fair skin.
Its also for those who cannot take the pain from sunburn!
I shall be smarter next time and put on sunblock no matter wat.
LOL.
Anyway, I'm counting down to my pay day!
It 18 Dec, isnt it?
Worked for 6 days only...
But...
Got 4oo plus eh.
Shall use it wisely.
Cos its hard earn $$...
With my sweat and blood.
Wahaha.
Hmmm.
50 bucks for my grandpa so tat he can go play mahjong?
He loves mahjong.
But he'll be able to survive without my $$.
LOL.
Its just a token ba...
50 bucks for my grandma?
So tat she can but the things she likes?
But she dotes me alot...
I doubt she'll accept my $$.
I'll still try.
20 bucks shall be used to buy a Chrismas present for my lovely bro!
LOL.
Very budget hor.
But should be enough to buy him a Nike shirt.
His Kobe Bryant is just $19.90.
Haha.
Shall see how ba.
Parents?
Nothing.
They would rather tat I not work and keep them company.
So...
Give them a treat ba.
Then I can eat with them too.
Wahaha.
The rest shall be withdrawn from the circular flow as savings.
They'll accumulate and become my wealth!
Heehee.
SOooo Econs.
Lol.
Really hope tat I'll get my pay before chalet.
Then I'll not feel a pinch if I were to spend...
(",)
~MilkyEgg~
6:31 PM
6:31 PM
