Felt lost and hopeless for once...
When i was desperate looking for jobs.
F&B, retail and even admin...
Tried every possible jobs available.
But nothing seems to come my way back then.
Why is it so?
Why must it be now, when I've started to like Hilton, tat all of them seem to be interested in me?
Serendipity?
I've finally understand how it works.
When its really unexpected and i am NOT striving for it.
Went for an interview today.
Singapore Yacht Club by Keppel Land.
Nobody wanted to go with me actually.
But I've got my ways.
Surprised tat WW wanna accompany me.
Good buddy indeed.
Really appreciate wat he had done.
Went to K box after tat.
With Kiong and WW.
Star joined later.
Hoped tat everyone had fun.
But tats not the point.
Answered two calls when K-ing.
First was from AVA.
Called me for an interview tomolo.
Shall i give it a miss since its admin work? ( bout licensing, billing and stuff)
But it'll be a good start if i EVER were to go for a veterinary course.
Furthermore my passion is in veterinary science.
Dilemma.
Next call received.
From PJ.
Very glad tat Mdm Ong tinks highly of me.
Cos she recommended me to Ms Lee (HOD Math) to go back PJ to relief teach Math.
Wanna try out teaching very much.
Maybe my gifting is in teaching?
Only concern is tat I may not be able to do a good job.
Perfectionism, u see?
I'm afraid tat I'll end up disappointing myself and everyone, esp Mdm Ong.
Hai.
Can anyone give me some idea?
I very luan now.
HELP!!!
When i was desperate looking for jobs.
F&B, retail and even admin...
Tried every possible jobs available.
But nothing seems to come my way back then.
Why is it so?
Why must it be now, when I've started to like Hilton, tat all of them seem to be interested in me?
Serendipity?
I've finally understand how it works.
When its really unexpected and i am NOT striving for it.
Went for an interview today.
Singapore Yacht Club by Keppel Land.
Nobody wanted to go with me actually.
But I've got my ways.
Surprised tat WW wanna accompany me.
Good buddy indeed.
Really appreciate wat he had done.
Went to K box after tat.
With Kiong and WW.
Star joined later.
Hoped tat everyone had fun.
But tats not the point.
Answered two calls when K-ing.
First was from AVA.
Called me for an interview tomolo.
Shall i give it a miss since its admin work? ( bout licensing, billing and stuff)
But it'll be a good start if i EVER were to go for a veterinary course.
Furthermore my passion is in veterinary science.
Dilemma.
Next call received.
From PJ.
Very glad tat Mdm Ong tinks highly of me.
Cos she recommended me to Ms Lee (HOD Math) to go back PJ to relief teach Math.
Wanna try out teaching very much.
Maybe my gifting is in teaching?
Only concern is tat I may not be able to do a good job.
Perfectionism, u see?
I'm afraid tat I'll end up disappointing myself and everyone, esp Mdm Ong.
Hai.
Can anyone give me some idea?
I very luan now.
HELP!!!
~MilkyEgg~
9:26 PM
9:26 PM
