window.location="http://awwtoobad.blogspot.com"; } //--> iLOVEeggs <body>

Saturday, December 13, 2008

After a few days of emo-ing...

I'm finally back to my usual self!

The one who loves to post pictures...

LOL.

I guess working really numbs me...

All I care to do now is to spend more time with my family and frens.

Not to tink of unnecessary stuff tat loads my mind...

Cos I dun have energy for tat.

Anyway, wanna guess how long I've worked today?

Haha.

Its 14.5 hours man!

From yesterday 2 p.m. till today 4.30 a.m

And I'm gonna work the 11 a.m. slot later!

Wahaha.

I tink I'll become a zombified panda lo.

Anyway, yesterday's nite was D&D.

Ahem.

To the freaking guy who was rude to me even BEFORE he was drunk: Count yourself lucky tat I didnt fa huo.

My hand is not for ya fucking trotter to touch de.

Try it on other girls!

See wat they'll do to u.

Ass-hole.

Lol.

Enough of this sickening man tat spoils my appetite.

Hmmm.

Shall start reviewing the pictures tat I've taken a few weeks ago.



Went to some furniture shop with my aunt 3 weeks ago.

At one glance i still tot tat its a fake cat...

Some soft-toy or something...

Then i realised tat its called Xiao Bai.

Haha.



Tat shop has got Xiao Bai...

I've got her!

Missed her lots!

Cos its been weeks tat she last visited us.

Loved her kisses (esp the french kiss).

Wahaha.



Btw, u guys have seen this in advertisments before yea?

Ever tried before?

I wanted to try man!

So got my mum to buy directly from the supplier (discounted price).

Guess wat?

All 6 were gone when I checked them just now.

My bro must have eaten them all when I was working, since its been 3 wks already.

Regretted not hiding one for myself!

LOL.

Just joking man.



Went to celebrate Mel's b'day on the 8 Dec.

Really ps for not being able to get her a bigger surprise, though I really wish to.



Chanced upon this advertisement...

Its a great novel man.

Best seller in book stores.

LOL.

I read it.

And cried like spoilt tap.

Anyway, anybody wanna go watch it with me?

>.<

Doesnt it look like the tok panjang in Little Nyonya?

We spent 7 bucks on tat meal ok.

Got Satay Bee Hoon, Satay, Duck rice, Stingray, Chilli Kang Kong, Fried Hokkien, Popiah...

Lol.



Though I'm the only girl...

And even though my mum said tat I'm like a guy, keep hanging out with guys rather than the girls.

I must say tat this kind of sharing can really bond man...

Got the jia de wen xin.

Wahaha.

Shall we try it for class outing?

It'll be so much better then the steamboat.

Ops.

Okok.

Gotta go sleep and wake up at 9 a.m.

Cos needa go work!

Gonna do ot too!

Anyway, looking forward to Sentosa man.

Monday yea?

Lol.

:)


~MilkyEgg~
5:32 AM

ARCHIVES
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
October 2012
November 2012
June 2013
May 2014
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
August 2015

yanting
this girl was born on the SEVENof`JAN
which is why she is a capricorn
self - centred and utterly SMART


FANCIES
pups
EGGS
CHICKY
MOOMOO
SHEEP
DODO
HECTYPUS
and of course RED and SKELETONkey

LINKIES

`MEHMEH
`PIPI
`CHICKY
`HECTY
`MOOMOO
`JELLY
`MANTAYOH
`SARAH
`MEL
`STAR
`XINXIN
`WEICHEE
`DEXTER
`BENBEN
`WEELIN
`TEMASEKSEMINAR07
`DALABA
`PJSHUTTLERS
`LAOER
`HAOGE
`GURL
`07S25
`PJC
`NOAH'S ARK

CREDITS
Designer
Host
Blogskins
Image


adopt your own virtual pet!

TAGGYboard