31 December 2008
Last day of the year.
So cool to have sweat it all out.
Reached RP at 12.10 today.
Nobody was there.
So decided to go for a jog, though its scorching hot then.
Took me a time of 4 songs to run 6 rounds.
Slow yea.
Tink I needa start training and get back my stamina man.
Anyway, played badminton and table tennis after tat.
I guess its only through sports tat I can forget all my worries and truly enjoy myself.
No emo-ing.
Btw, went to see my grandpa in the evening.
Really glad tat he's getting better.
Fever has subsided and leg's not as swollen.
And he can still joke with us.
His report will be out tomolo.
Gotta go down at 8 am.
Hope tat he'll be fine and be discharged asap.
2009's coming.
Looking forward to a better and more optimistic year.
Wishing everyone a good year ahead yea!
Happy New Year in advance!
:)
Last day of the year.
So cool to have sweat it all out.
Reached RP at 12.10 today.
Nobody was there.
So decided to go for a jog, though its scorching hot then.
Took me a time of 4 songs to run 6 rounds.
Slow yea.
Tink I needa start training and get back my stamina man.
Anyway, played badminton and table tennis after tat.
I guess its only through sports tat I can forget all my worries and truly enjoy myself.
No emo-ing.
Btw, went to see my grandpa in the evening.
Really glad tat he's getting better.
Fever has subsided and leg's not as swollen.
And he can still joke with us.
His report will be out tomolo.
Gotta go down at 8 am.
Hope tat he'll be fine and be discharged asap.
2009's coming.
Looking forward to a better and more optimistic year.
Wishing everyone a good year ahead yea!
Happy New Year in advance!
:)
~MilkyEgg~
10:11 PM
10:11 PM
