Woo.
Mel finally bought her dress man.
Went to Far East today AGAIN.
Cos Mel wanna get her dress.
Anyway, she looked good in both dresses man (cos she got two but dunno which one to choose)
Haha.
Then WW ask her to buy both and give me the one tat she's not wearing.
LOL.
Wondering if Star and HT have bought their dresses already or not.
Btw, met up with my sec school girls after tat.
Really sorry to keep them waiting.
Haha.
Cos spent quite long in the toilet before going over.
Shopped for Kel and Shell's presents.
Woo.
Hoped tat they liked it yea?
Even though i didnt contribute much.
But hope that i did entertain u guys yea?
Wahaha.
Anyway, after we parted at Centre Point, I went to Plaza Sing to meet up with Mel again.
WW and WZ were with her too.
LOL.
They were at Long John when I reached there.
Chatted bout our post prom event.
Clubbing?
At Butter Factory?
Hmmm.
I'm fine with it.
But...
I guess it'll please more girls if it were to be some other activities like mid nite movie or k-box.
Gee.
SO HOW???
I dun wan to rot there eh.
Lol.
Btw, i got to know insider info from WW...
Haha.
Laughed till my jaw drop when I heard it.
Shant say it in case dang shi ren angry, rite?
>.<
Anyway, looking forward to prom!!!
Not the event, cos I didnt go.
But the day!
Cos its the day tat everyone can meet up as a class!!!
Woo-hoo!
Mel finally bought her dress man.
Went to Far East today AGAIN.
Cos Mel wanna get her dress.
Anyway, she looked good in both dresses man (cos she got two but dunno which one to choose)
Haha.
Then WW ask her to buy both and give me the one tat she's not wearing.
LOL.
Wondering if Star and HT have bought their dresses already or not.
Btw, met up with my sec school girls after tat.
Really sorry to keep them waiting.
Haha.
Cos spent quite long in the toilet before going over.
Shopped for Kel and Shell's presents.
Woo.
Hoped tat they liked it yea?
Even though i didnt contribute much.
But hope that i did entertain u guys yea?
Wahaha.
Anyway, after we parted at Centre Point, I went to Plaza Sing to meet up with Mel again.
WW and WZ were with her too.
LOL.
They were at Long John when I reached there.
Chatted bout our post prom event.
Clubbing?
At Butter Factory?
Hmmm.
I'm fine with it.
But...
I guess it'll please more girls if it were to be some other activities like mid nite movie or k-box.
Gee.
SO HOW???
I dun wan to rot there eh.
Lol.
Btw, i got to know insider info from WW...
Haha.
Laughed till my jaw drop when I heard it.
Shant say it in case dang shi ren angry, rite?
>.<
Anyway, looking forward to prom!!!
Not the event, cos I didnt go.
But the day!
Cos its the day tat everyone can meet up as a class!!!
Woo-hoo!
~MilkyEgg~
2:15 PM
2:15 PM
