Common test is over!!!
Slogged so hard for the past few months just for the CTs.
Tink its not that difficult after all.
But it still takes hard work and luck to ace.
Hahaha.
I'm enjoying myself now.
After this 4 days of break, i'm gonna mug hard again.
Btw, i'm looking for a jacket now.
Preferably Nike or Adidas.
Anyone has got idea where to get a jacket below 100 bucks?
Lol.
Quite budget for such jackets i know.
Ok.
As usual, will be posting pictures tat i took few months back.
Hehehe.

This was taken when i went to dunno which food market for fried Hokkien Mee.
The mee wasnt very nice though.
But the presentation was appealing.
Cos the plate has a shape of a boat.
Its the first time i've ever seen such nice presentation in a "hawker centre" before.
Lol.

Here are two pictures of our class deco done by me...

I spent time out of my busy schedule to draw this hive...
And the letters as well.
Lol.
Glad tat i did tat...
Cos i doubt anyone will take the initiative to do so...
No offence yea. :)
Despite so, must still thank those who put in the effort to make the class a better one aesthetically.
Anyway, its drawn this way b'cos of the rhyme from five and hive...
And also b'cos of our unique Shaun Chong cheer.
Hahaha.

Got myself a new bin.
And its of Mickey!!!
Hehehe.
Crazy me.

Not only did i get a new bin, i got a new pencil case too (not the wallet).
I've got two new Mickey collections now.
Yeah!

This was taken during orientation II finale.
We were the happy crashers from OG31!!!
Out of 10 ppl, 7 were from my class (including me).
Can you guess who are my classmates?
LOL.

Look at this cute little spongebob!

This was WW's birthday.
It's for his sis and him actually.
I've spent some time doing it.
So hope that he didnt throw it away after reading it.
Hahaha.

Next up are some files i bought recently.
They're so colourful.
I couldnt resist the "temptation".
So i bought 3 out of 5 colours.
Waste money rite...

I drew this on Friday, after a quarrel with my bro.
LOL.
Didnt expect to have the patience to draw this after a "tongue-fight".
It looks weird though.

So i added colours to it.
I drew another twin beside it as well.
I guess this piece is the best one that i've ever produced.
Do u find it nice too? :D

The whole thing looks like this.
It seems like a poster advertising for Mickey's 80th aniversary.
Just kidding.
KK.
Shall update when i get my CT results back, provided that i did well and i've got the time.
Hahaha.
Slogged so hard for the past few months just for the CTs.
Tink its not that difficult after all.
But it still takes hard work and luck to ace.
Hahaha.
I'm enjoying myself now.
After this 4 days of break, i'm gonna mug hard again.
Btw, i'm looking for a jacket now.
Preferably Nike or Adidas.
Anyone has got idea where to get a jacket below 100 bucks?
Lol.
Quite budget for such jackets i know.
Ok.
As usual, will be posting pictures tat i took few months back.
Hehehe.

This was taken when i went to dunno which food market for fried Hokkien Mee.
The mee wasnt very nice though.
But the presentation was appealing.
Cos the plate has a shape of a boat.
Its the first time i've ever seen such nice presentation in a "hawker centre" before.
Lol.

Here are two pictures of our class deco done by me...

I spent time out of my busy schedule to draw this hive...
And the letters as well.
Lol.
Glad tat i did tat...
Cos i doubt anyone will take the initiative to do so...
No offence yea. :)
Despite so, must still thank those who put in the effort to make the class a better one aesthetically.
Anyway, its drawn this way b'cos of the rhyme from five and hive...
And also b'cos of our unique Shaun Chong cheer.
Hahaha.

Got myself a new bin.
And its of Mickey!!!
Hehehe.
Crazy me.

Not only did i get a new bin, i got a new pencil case too (not the wallet).
I've got two new Mickey collections now.
Yeah!

This was taken during orientation II finale.
We were the happy crashers from OG31!!!
Out of 10 ppl, 7 were from my class (including me).
Can you guess who are my classmates?
LOL.

Look at this cute little spongebob!

This was WW's birthday.
It's for his sis and him actually.
I've spent some time doing it.
So hope that he didnt throw it away after reading it.
Hahaha.

Next up are some files i bought recently.
They're so colourful.
I couldnt resist the "temptation".
So i bought 3 out of 5 colours.
Waste money rite...

I drew this on Friday, after a quarrel with my bro.
LOL.
Didnt expect to have the patience to draw this after a "tongue-fight".
It looks weird though.

So i added colours to it.
I drew another twin beside it as well.
I guess this piece is the best one that i've ever produced.
Do u find it nice too? :D

The whole thing looks like this.
It seems like a poster advertising for Mickey's 80th aniversary.
Just kidding.
KK.
Shall update when i get my CT results back, provided that i did well and i've got the time.
Hahaha.
~MilkyEgg~
4:34 PM
4:34 PM
