So bored at home!!!
4 days of slacking is killing me...
Theres nothing i can do...
I dun like to take afternoon naps...
Theres no shows to watch...
Finished my puzzle in one day...
The only thing i can do is I&R...
This is so terrible.
Gotta do PW right after promos.
Its due on Friday.
No choice.
Hmmm.
Shall show u what i've done for the past two days.

I finished this puzzle on Monday.
Quite pleased with myself.
Cos i fixed it without using the alphabet behind.
Haha.

I drew this yesterday.
Guess who is this for?
Haha.
Shall reveal when the time comes.
Anyway, how do u find this picture?
Nice?
I kind of feel that its retarded.
Wahaha.

Remember this picture?
I posted it some time in June, i suppose.
Tat time was without colour.
I regreted adding the black colour.
But, its sort of no choice.
Cos i did something horrible and had to colour it over to cover.
It looked weird with colour rite?
But wat to do?
Wanna say sorry to Mickey.

Went out today.
And reaped something.
Haha.
That polo tee above.
Wonder why isn't it Mickey?
Well, there isn't any loh...
Anyway, just feel that Winnie is as sweet too.
Waiting for them to print Mickey's polo tee.
Wahaha.
4 days of slacking is killing me...
Theres nothing i can do...
I dun like to take afternoon naps...
Theres no shows to watch...
Finished my puzzle in one day...
The only thing i can do is I&R...
This is so terrible.
Gotta do PW right after promos.
Its due on Friday.
No choice.
Hmmm.
Shall show u what i've done for the past two days.

I finished this puzzle on Monday.
Quite pleased with myself.
Cos i fixed it without using the alphabet behind.
Haha.

I drew this yesterday.
Guess who is this for?
Haha.
Shall reveal when the time comes.
Anyway, how do u find this picture?
Nice?
I kind of feel that its retarded.
Wahaha.

Remember this picture?
I posted it some time in June, i suppose.
Tat time was without colour.
I regreted adding the black colour.
But, its sort of no choice.
Cos i did something horrible and had to colour it over to cover.
It looked weird with colour rite?
But wat to do?
Wanna say sorry to Mickey.

Went out today.
And reaped something.
Haha.
That polo tee above.
Wonder why isn't it Mickey?
Well, there isn't any loh...
Anyway, just feel that Winnie is as sweet too.
Waiting for them to print Mickey's polo tee.
Wahaha.
~MilkyEgg~
2:56 PM
2:56 PM
