window.location="http://awwtoobad.blogspot.com"; } //--> iLOVEeggs <body>

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Went for MP attachment...


And found out a lot of things...


Firstly, wanna say that its really a 美丽的误会...


Ah Li thought i like him...


Haha.


I'm just being 发花痴...


I not only observed him...


But also other guys la...


Only feels that he is charming when he plays sports.


Thats all...


So dun tink too much k?


Haha.


And also another incident...


The choco nuts that Mr chan gave...


Its supposed to be for Eileen only...


I tink there are misunderstandings between her and wei chee...


I'll explain to wc...


Cos i really dun wan them to have dispute...


I'm sorry if i'm involved too.


Back to my point, i went to Marine Parade for MP attachment...


With Wing Kiong and Ng Li...


It took us 1.5 hours to reach there...


It was at a PAP kindergarden...


Got to sit on the short little chair that we used to sit...


So heart warming...


Hehehe.


The first job we that we were assigned was to file cases...


With a laptop!!!


The residents spoke and we've gotta type it out...


U know, i'm born slow...


That means that i'm a slow typer too...


So, i gave up...


While the both of them filed two or more cases, i did one only...


Haha.


But i did contribute still.


I went to photocopy documents...


Lol...


We did about 5-6 cases before we were asked to enter the room to meet the MP.


The MP for that night was Lim Biow Chuan.


I didnt even hear of this name before...


I'm so ignorant...


Oh no, i'm innocent.


Wing Kiong is ignorant!!!


Haha.


OMG.


The space is like super cramp!!!


Luckily got one small sized WK...


If not none of us would be able to squeeze in...


Anyway, it took him quite an effort to do so too.


I sat beside him.


Poor ah li gotta sit with ah lum...


She must be very bored.



Btw, i realised something...


The MP typed with two fingers.


Impressive man!!!


I meant it.


Cos he can type real fast...

Well, at least faster then me, i thought.


Hahaha.


Wanted to take photo with him...


But i dun dare to ask...


So, took a photo of his poster loh...




Seriously, i tink he look better in person...

Hehe...


The night was a fun-filled one...


Except for something that ah lum said...


Made me 不爽...


Not exactly 不爽...


But a bit unexpected and funny though...


He said that i kept bullying Wing Kiong...


Sub-conscious bullying...


I was so stunned...


After a sec or so, we all broke out into laughter...


Haha.


I where got 欺负 him...


His such a nice boy...


Wa...


Goosebumps...


Haha.

Anyway, i did ask him if he felt that way too...


But he said no...

We are all crap ppl la...


Just love to suan each other thats all...


Went home after that...


By ourselves.


Not taxi but bus.


That WK...


Said that he recognised the route and would bring us home...


But we ended up alighting at the wrong bus stop...


Gotta walk to Central to take 190...


Throughout the whole journey, we chatted on almost anything and everything...


So cool loh...


Nv ever chatted so much with him....


Even though we were in the same class for 4 years.


Lol...


We alighted at the same bus stop and walked home...


I thought of asking my dad to drive me home...


But its already quite late le...


And he also gotta work the next day...



So i shall be a filial girl, since the both of us are living in the same district...


In the end i reached home bout 11 loh...


I thought i would be tired...


But i guess its after my usual sleep time...


So i'm quite energetic...


Went to read Conan...


Until i fell asleep...


Haha.


Thats how i ended my day!!!


:D


~MilkyEgg~
1:30 PM

ARCHIVES
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
October 2012
November 2012
June 2013
May 2014
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
August 2015

yanting
this girl was born on the SEVENof`JAN
which is why she is a capricorn
self - centred and utterly SMART


FANCIES
pups
EGGS
CHICKY
MOOMOO
SHEEP
DODO
HECTYPUS
and of course RED and SKELETONkey

LINKIES

`MEHMEH
`PIPI
`CHICKY
`HECTY
`MOOMOO
`JELLY
`MANTAYOH
`SARAH
`MEL
`STAR
`XINXIN
`WEICHEE
`DEXTER
`BENBEN
`WEELIN
`TEMASEKSEMINAR07
`DALABA
`PJSHUTTLERS
`LAOER
`HAOGE
`GURL
`07S25
`PJC
`NOAH'S ARK

CREDITS
Designer
Host
Blogskins
Image


adopt your own virtual pet!

TAGGYboard