Hmmm.
Its been a long time ever since i last blogged...
So i shall just post some pictures...

These are the tapestries tat we bought from school...
The money collected will go to some needy fund i suppose...

See this cute couple?
I took this picture when i went to IMM...
So sweet rite...

Look at these tiny whiny mahjong!!!
They are only suitable to ppl small hands, like me!!!
Jk...

Its Ying Wen's birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Hope you've enjoyed ya 17th birthday!!!
Got a present for u...
Like it?
Haha.

And a card too!!!
Lovely ah boy...
With a crown!!!
Suits her rite?
Hehe.

I drew this while i was revising for chinese A level...
Haha.
I've neglected my chinese again...
I guess i'll only get a B le...
No more A for me...

Went to Taka after chinese paper...
With Wei chee and jia xin...
Wei wen joined us later...
Went to kino and this toy shop...
Took a photo of the two pencils...
They revived my childhood memories man...
Haha.

Took neoprints...
Haha.
I guess its one of the best i've ever taken...
Cos its from an expensive machine...
Hehehe.
Gotta do Pw le.
Shall blog some other time.
:D
Its been a long time ever since i last blogged...
So i shall just post some pictures...

These are the tapestries tat we bought from school...
The money collected will go to some needy fund i suppose...

See this cute couple?
I took this picture when i went to IMM...
So sweet rite...

Look at these tiny whiny mahjong!!!
They are only suitable to ppl small hands, like me!!!
Jk...

Its Ying Wen's birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Hope you've enjoyed ya 17th birthday!!!
Got a present for u...
Like it?
Haha.

And a card too!!!
Lovely ah boy...
With a crown!!!
Suits her rite?
Hehe.

I drew this while i was revising for chinese A level...
Haha.
I've neglected my chinese again...
I guess i'll only get a B le...
No more A for me...

Went to Taka after chinese paper...
With Wei chee and jia xin...
Wei wen joined us later...
Went to kino and this toy shop...
Took a photo of the two pencils...
They revived my childhood memories man...
Haha.

Took neoprints...
Haha.
I guess its one of the best i've ever taken...
Cos its from an expensive machine...
Hehehe.
Gotta do Pw le.
Shall blog some other time.
:D
~MilkyEgg~
10:29 AM
10:29 AM
