Wat a horrible day today...
Got our papers back and did the checking...
Hai...
Its a weird feeling that i'm having now...
Happy?
Sad?
Disappointed?
None of the above?
Or even all of them?
Happy that i did ok for my promos...
A A B B for my 4 H2 subjects...
A for H1 Chinese...
The only terrible thing is my GP...
Got and E...
Hai...
Is this expected?
Or am i a gonecase for GP?
Hai...
Wat ever it is...
I'm just not feeling anything for GP...
I'm only sad that Star maybe leaving for poly...
Not sure if i'll ruin her future if i persuade her to stay...
But i really cant bear to see her leave...
Pls, can anyone tell me wat to do?
Got our papers back and did the checking...
Hai...
Its a weird feeling that i'm having now...
Happy?
Sad?
Disappointed?
None of the above?
Or even all of them?
Happy that i did ok for my promos...
A A B B for my 4 H2 subjects...
A for H1 Chinese...
The only terrible thing is my GP...
Got and E...
Hai...
Is this expected?
Or am i a gonecase for GP?
Hai...
Wat ever it is...
I'm just not feeling anything for GP...
I'm only sad that Star maybe leaving for poly...
Not sure if i'll ruin her future if i persuade her to stay...
But i really cant bear to see her leave...
Pls, can anyone tell me wat to do?
~MilkyEgg~
4:37 PM
4:37 PM
