Stress is accumulating as promos descend...
Wahaha...
I miss Judy!
She's the only one that can help to relieve my stress...
But its been two weeks ever since i last met her...
Btw, something is odd with her recently...
She stopped taking snacks...
And started picking food...
Wat a naughty girl!
Wanna take a look at her?

She's Judy...
Pretty, isn't she?

Back to me...
Got a new bottle yesterday...
Gift from my mum...
Guess wat was printed on the bottle?
MICKEY!!!
Hahaha...
I've got a mickey watch, a mickey shirt, a mickey comb, a mickey pencil case, a mickey coin purse, a mickey EZ- link card holder and now a mickey bottle!
I'm a mickey fanatic...
Hehehe...

Cute!!!
Wahaha...
I miss Judy!
She's the only one that can help to relieve my stress...
But its been two weeks ever since i last met her...
Btw, something is odd with her recently...
She stopped taking snacks...
And started picking food...
Wat a naughty girl!
Wanna take a look at her?

She's Judy...
Pretty, isn't she?

Back to me...
Got a new bottle yesterday...
Gift from my mum...
Guess wat was printed on the bottle?
MICKEY!!!
Hahaha...
I've got a mickey watch, a mickey shirt, a mickey comb, a mickey pencil case, a mickey coin purse, a mickey EZ- link card holder and now a mickey bottle!
I'm a mickey fanatic...
Hehehe...

Cute!!!
~MilkyEgg~
2:53 PM
2:53 PM
