Wats wrong with me today?
Too tired b cos i've only had 3.5 hours of sleep?
Or i'm too stressed over tests, assignments and the up coming promos?
Perhaps its just me... A easily agitated and emotional me...
Second time tat i teared in sch...
Not b cos of results...
But b cos of my close frens around me...
Maybe its my fault this time...
可是一个人的容忍是有限度的
要不是到了极端, 我想我也不会发泄出来
I'm sorry...
I know tat i shouldn't vent my anger on anyone...
I'm guilty.
I know theres nothing i can do to salvage the already strained frenship...
Tats why my tears couldnt stop trickling down my face.
泪水模糊了我的视线...
I finally understand how does it feel to be like that...
Especially in Maths lecture...
Tears welled up in my eyes as i listen to the lecture...
But at least he noticed it...
And he bothered to console me...
I didnt reply him, but gave him a little nod to say that i'm fine...
Cos i dun wan him to see me in this terrible situation.
Anyway, i know tat both of us were in the wrong...
And being a person who dun bear grudges, i will soon forget about this incident, and be my lively self again.
Hope tat everything will turn out well for the both of us.
Just a note to say, i'm actually a very emo person despite my active and 傻大姐 appearance...
So, pls bear with me if i become tempremental.
Btw, tomolo is teachers' day celebration cum ACES day cum "Be Yourself" day.
So hope to have fun from PJ, as well as from sec school.
Also, CSI is tomolo!!!
Yeah!!!
Looking forward to the overnight investigation.
May we do our school proud!!!
Jia You!!!
:D
Too tired b cos i've only had 3.5 hours of sleep?
Or i'm too stressed over tests, assignments and the up coming promos?
Perhaps its just me... A easily agitated and emotional me...
Second time tat i teared in sch...
Not b cos of results...
But b cos of my close frens around me...
Maybe its my fault this time...
可是一个人的容忍是有限度的
要不是到了极端, 我想我也不会发泄出来
I'm sorry...
I know tat i shouldn't vent my anger on anyone...
I'm guilty.
I know theres nothing i can do to salvage the already strained frenship...
Tats why my tears couldnt stop trickling down my face.
泪水模糊了我的视线...
I finally understand how does it feel to be like that...
Especially in Maths lecture...
Tears welled up in my eyes as i listen to the lecture...
But at least he noticed it...
And he bothered to console me...
I didnt reply him, but gave him a little nod to say that i'm fine...
Cos i dun wan him to see me in this terrible situation.
Anyway, i know tat both of us were in the wrong...
And being a person who dun bear grudges, i will soon forget about this incident, and be my lively self again.
Hope tat everything will turn out well for the both of us.
Just a note to say, i'm actually a very emo person despite my active and 傻大姐 appearance...
So, pls bear with me if i become tempremental.
Btw, tomolo is teachers' day celebration cum ACES day cum "Be Yourself" day.
So hope to have fun from PJ, as well as from sec school.
Also, CSI is tomolo!!!
Yeah!!!
Looking forward to the overnight investigation.
May we do our school proud!!!
Jia You!!!
:D
~MilkyEgg~
6:39 PM
6:39 PM
