Stress!!!
Haven been blogging since dunno when... I cant even remember when was it...
Time flew... No, is zoomed by, so much so that i didnt even have a second to breathe...
Lecture tests, tutorials, badminton training, PJ open house, National Day rehearsal and PW written report, animation and pilot test...
I'm finally feeling the stress that is accumulating... Haha...
Getting less then 5 hours sleep a day... Maybe to you is nothing, but to a person who always sleep for 8 hours, is a great difference. I almost couldnt make it for this 2 weeks...
Just finished the open house... National Day gonna end tomolo... Tests are getting fewer... 4 days of holidays coming... Dunno whether its a good sign or a bad one...
Cost more tutorials and assignments... PW finals and oral presentation... Promos following... MOE work attatchment right after... Really not sure of how my life will be like when it comes till then...
Haven been blogging since dunno when... I cant even remember when was it...
Time flew... No, is zoomed by, so much so that i didnt even have a second to breathe...
Lecture tests, tutorials, badminton training, PJ open house, National Day rehearsal and PW written report, animation and pilot test...
I'm finally feeling the stress that is accumulating... Haha...
Getting less then 5 hours sleep a day... Maybe to you is nothing, but to a person who always sleep for 8 hours, is a great difference. I almost couldnt make it for this 2 weeks...
Just finished the open house... National Day gonna end tomolo... Tests are getting fewer... 4 days of holidays coming... Dunno whether its a good sign or a bad one...
Cost more tutorials and assignments... PW finals and oral presentation... Promos following... MOE work attatchment right after... Really not sure of how my life will be like when it comes till then...
~MilkyEgg~
9:30 PM
9:30 PM
