Invincible egg is back!!! Haha...
Spent my night at Janice's house... Suppose to do PW from seven... But we only started at, 10? After the dunno wat show...
Theres alot of things for us to complete for PW... Animation, props for exhibition, power point slides for monday's oral presentation and written report draft 2...
So many things yet one night... Is it possible? Hahaha... Obviously not...
We burnt the mid night oil in order to finish shooting our animation... Though its not some high quality product, but it was still our best effort...
Actually, we were suppose to take turns to sleep while others continue doing the stop motion thingy... Hahaha... But i guess everyone was really very tired when its 2 or 3 am... So, they fell asleep one by one... I knew that they had already worked super hard for the night le... Cant blame them for still sleeping at this point of time... Anyway, its 7.39 am and everyone is sleeping soundly... Shh...
Puzzled why i'm not sleeping but blogging? I wan to know why too... Perhaps its my biological clock tat forbids me from sleeping... But wat was so miraculous about was that, i've been awake since seven pm yesterday and i've not taken any nap yet... I just couldnt fall asleep... maybe i'm hungry? Too cold? Or even too tired tat i've become numb? I dunno...
Finally finished the production. Feel a sense of relieve. Hehehe. I drew quite a lot of the background scenes. Will post them some other time...
Btw, Jan's mother is great! I felt warm hopitalisation here, esp the fried bee hoon as supper... :D
Need to thank her mum for that treat man...
Not sure if iwill sleep when i reach home, or continue doing hw... we shall see how invincible egg is!!!
Spent my night at Janice's house... Suppose to do PW from seven... But we only started at, 10? After the dunno wat show...
Theres alot of things for us to complete for PW... Animation, props for exhibition, power point slides for monday's oral presentation and written report draft 2...
So many things yet one night... Is it possible? Hahaha... Obviously not...
We burnt the mid night oil in order to finish shooting our animation... Though its not some high quality product, but it was still our best effort...
Actually, we were suppose to take turns to sleep while others continue doing the stop motion thingy... Hahaha... But i guess everyone was really very tired when its 2 or 3 am... So, they fell asleep one by one... I knew that they had already worked super hard for the night le... Cant blame them for still sleeping at this point of time... Anyway, its 7.39 am and everyone is sleeping soundly... Shh...
Puzzled why i'm not sleeping but blogging? I wan to know why too... Perhaps its my biological clock tat forbids me from sleeping... But wat was so miraculous about was that, i've been awake since seven pm yesterday and i've not taken any nap yet... I just couldnt fall asleep... maybe i'm hungry? Too cold? Or even too tired tat i've become numb? I dunno...
Finally finished the production. Feel a sense of relieve. Hehehe. I drew quite a lot of the background scenes. Will post them some other time...
Btw, Jan's mother is great! I felt warm hopitalisation here, esp the fried bee hoon as supper... :D
Need to thank her mum for that treat man...
Not sure if iwill sleep when i reach home, or continue doing hw... we shall see how invincible egg is!!!
~MilkyEgg~
7:26 AM
7:26 AM
