Was rushing written report yesterday... Until 1 plus... So didnt update on Temsem...
Yesterday was the actual event of the seminar... I was in school way before the meeting time, only to realise my court shoes haven arrive yet... Asta just managed to reach there on the dot... Haha... I thought i would be wearing my blazer with sports shoes...
"No camera phones allowed". But apparently, only pj ppl kept their phones in school lockers. Other schools were using them openly... Haha.
Anyway, each participant is supposed to receive a goodie bag... Some have notebooks while others have lazers. Of course, the lazer wan was in higher demand... Everyone was fighting for one... Hehe... Typical S'porean... I opened mine. Its a lazer. I thought i was lucky though. But i lost my whole bag after the ceremony... Hai, sway. Dun even have a bottle of NEWater, not to mention lazer...
Oh, the climax of the day! The "Oscar Ceremony"... I was one of the backstage helpers, together with Jelly and Yee Chien. I was incharged of lightings. Hmmm, I tink i did a mediocre jod la, even though my frens said the lighting effect is a bit retarded... Ok loh, i admit this is my first time handling such high tech stuff... But its already a great achievement for an IT- unsavvy person to not mess up the whole event... Haha...
Then was the mundane forum, which overshot the time... In the end, i didn't even get a proper debrief. Cost me and a few frens need to rush back to school to take Maths test...
Nvm. Cost we will have a movie screening tomolo. Its the simpsons. At least after which we can meet up... Anyway, i guess will only miss Sarah, jelly, sabrina, jessica, wallace, clarance, evelyn and ching hao. The rest, sad to say, shall depend on the memory space of my brain ba...
Oh, a good news to share!
Pj is nominating ppl to go for CSI competition against other JCs. I've already submitted my name. I really hope that i will be selected. But i'm afraid tat b'cos i've paticipated in temsem, they would give the opportunity to others. Hai, hope to hear good news ba...
This was a photo taken today after chem supplementary. He's our fav teacher. So cute, so humorous. Anyway, realise tat evryone bends their bodies except me? Haha... Too bad. They have to accomodate me!!!

Yesterday was the actual event of the seminar... I was in school way before the meeting time, only to realise my court shoes haven arrive yet... Asta just managed to reach there on the dot... Haha... I thought i would be wearing my blazer with sports shoes...
"No camera phones allowed". But apparently, only pj ppl kept their phones in school lockers. Other schools were using them openly... Haha.
Anyway, each participant is supposed to receive a goodie bag... Some have notebooks while others have lazers. Of course, the lazer wan was in higher demand... Everyone was fighting for one... Hehe... Typical S'porean... I opened mine. Its a lazer. I thought i was lucky though. But i lost my whole bag after the ceremony... Hai, sway. Dun even have a bottle of NEWater, not to mention lazer...
Oh, the climax of the day! The "Oscar Ceremony"... I was one of the backstage helpers, together with Jelly and Yee Chien. I was incharged of lightings. Hmmm, I tink i did a mediocre jod la, even though my frens said the lighting effect is a bit retarded... Ok loh, i admit this is my first time handling such high tech stuff... But its already a great achievement for an IT- unsavvy person to not mess up the whole event... Haha...
Then was the mundane forum, which overshot the time... In the end, i didn't even get a proper debrief. Cost me and a few frens need to rush back to school to take Maths test...
Nvm. Cost we will have a movie screening tomolo. Its the simpsons. At least after which we can meet up... Anyway, i guess will only miss Sarah, jelly, sabrina, jessica, wallace, clarance, evelyn and ching hao. The rest, sad to say, shall depend on the memory space of my brain ba...
Oh, a good news to share!
Pj is nominating ppl to go for CSI competition against other JCs. I've already submitted my name. I really hope that i will be selected. But i'm afraid tat b'cos i've paticipated in temsem, they would give the opportunity to others. Hai, hope to hear good news ba...
This was a photo taken today after chem supplementary. He's our fav teacher. So cute, so humorous. Anyway, realise tat evryone bends their bodies except me? Haha... Too bad. They have to accomodate me!!!
~MilkyEgg~
5:38 PM
5:38 PM
