"After the Durai incident, would you still trust NKF?"
Simple question rite? Tat was my first question for A level CL oral. I've got plenty of things to say... Cost this issue is so recent tat you can still hear it on news or see it on papers. BUT , i didnt get to say all tat i wanna say... The stupid examiners interrupted me with the second question when i was half way through...
"Do you think $60 00000 is a huge sum of money?" Of course! I've got lots of comments on this question too. BUT, he cut me again. This time round, he just asked me if i've got anything to say, if not i can leave (without me answering).
I was super pissed loh! I was the second last candidate and i've waited for more than 2 hours. And i didnt even get to say wat i wanna say! Its so unfair! I wan to complain! :(
Anyway, i realise tat of all oral examinations i've been thru, i felt calmest this time. I wasnt at all nervous when speaking to the examiners and i didnt blush! Haha... So i guess i'll be able to do better as compared to the one i did for promos. I hope so.
Btw, just to do a summary of my mid year results:
GP- B
CL- A
H2 Maths- A
H2 Chem- B
H2 Phy- D
H2 Econs- E
Perhaps i need to work harder for my promos. I dun wan to be retained! Heehee. Ok. This coming sat will be PJ Arts Day. Missed the meeting today b cos of oral. Also missed Sirius Programme's meeting. Haiz, gotta find out from frens. Just hope tat Arts Day will go smoothly! And also jelly's investiture! Haha... :)
Simple question rite? Tat was my first question for A level CL oral. I've got plenty of things to say... Cost this issue is so recent tat you can still hear it on news or see it on papers. BUT , i didnt get to say all tat i wanna say... The stupid examiners interrupted me with the second question when i was half way through...
"Do you think $60 00000 is a huge sum of money?" Of course! I've got lots of comments on this question too. BUT, he cut me again. This time round, he just asked me if i've got anything to say, if not i can leave (without me answering).
I was super pissed loh! I was the second last candidate and i've waited for more than 2 hours. And i didnt even get to say wat i wanna say! Its so unfair! I wan to complain! :(
Anyway, i realise tat of all oral examinations i've been thru, i felt calmest this time. I wasnt at all nervous when speaking to the examiners and i didnt blush! Haha... So i guess i'll be able to do better as compared to the one i did for promos. I hope so.
Btw, just to do a summary of my mid year results:
GP- B
CL- A
H2 Maths- A
H2 Chem- B
H2 Phy- D
H2 Econs- E
Perhaps i need to work harder for my promos. I dun wan to be retained! Heehee. Ok. This coming sat will be PJ Arts Day. Missed the meeting today b cos of oral. Also missed Sirius Programme's meeting. Haiz, gotta find out from frens. Just hope tat Arts Day will go smoothly! And also jelly's investiture! Haha... :)
~MilkyEgg~
5:12 PM
5:12 PM
